News AA Squad of 40 announced - Only 4 tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Man I hope Richmond, GWS and Western Bulldogs take the Brisbane love personally, I like Brisbane but man wouldn’t it be funny if they went out in straight sets after all the gushing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant believe Dusty didnt get a gig - heard a rumour the AA side is selected before the final round every year and this year was selected before the last 2 weeks - absolute joke

This is a side picked at the bye rounds

I know we like to joke on here and sarcasm is our unofficial team sport, but this seriously is a massive wake up call for our football club.

Our list has fallen off a cliff, we have zero left in our salary cap and reality has just hit us like a tonne of bricks.

I’m just going to say it.

We have a list full of liabilities. Thank you AA judges for shining a light on our shitty list which is made up of Tom Lynchs, Dusty Martins, Trent Cotchins, Shaun Edwardss, Dion Prestias, Nick Vlaustins, Alex Rances, Jack Riewoldts and Jack ******* Graham That Is! It’s a ******* spud factory down at Punt Road!

Alright my hissy fit is done.

If we don’t win it I will be on the Brisbane bandwagon, however between now and next week I may give myself a break from AFL media. :D

Probably won’t be watching the MVP awards tomorrow night.

However I now know how opposition fans felt when we were the story in 2017. Lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back