No Oppo Supporters 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is the crowd still booing Ablett? They must be racist.
they're probably racist, but thats not why they're booing Gaz. They're booing Gaz coz they're idiots. Idiocy and racism go hand in hand, along with jingoism, nationalism, banging on about the national anthem and having a picture of donald ******* trump as your avatar.

They finished 2nd with same record but less % as the team that finished 1st.

They won their last 3 home and away games beating GWS by 44 points (who were 4th), Collingwood by 11 (13th) and Richmond by 14 (3rd and eventual premiers). So it was only the game (not games) before us and they were battered by the eventual premier (who were clearly better than us).

Not sure it’s that difficult to work out they were simply just a better team than us across 2017 and we ran out of juice after a terrible start to our year.

People act like a coach is a miracle wizard and a really good one can make any group of players premiers. It’s just not the case...

Geelong are never as good as their ladder position suggests. They get free wins because of their home ground which no team besides us know how to play.

Geelong are never as good as their ladder position suggests. They get free wins because of their home ground which no team besides us know how to play.

Team plays well at home, equals not that good?

wtf

Free wins that give them the opportunity to host a qualifying final on the oppositions home ground!

I don't know, Moore makes a huge difference to their back 6 which I actually rate pretty highly. Stephenson back and an in form Elliot makes their forward line a lot more dangerous. They were scoring pretty freely last night when the game was hot early.

For me they are maybe the only team who can really trouble Richmond at the MCG.

EDIT: need De Goey to be fit though*
They can’t kick a winning score and hold a Wce/Richmond imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On track for a 34 free kick game here. They’re a criminal enterprise not a football club

They are the "what's on my clogs" team. They're just a stain tracked across the rug of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back