No Oppo Supporters 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaz still on 3 disposals.
Second worst rated player on the ground ahead of only DeGoey, who has only played just over a quarter of the match.
Dahlhous terrible game. Geel9ng recruits letting them down.

Half time.
3 disposals, 1 goal, 1 critical miss, 33% disposal efficiency, 0 tackles.
I think he will help them get back in it. Come on Gaz!

Gaz is on target for his usual finals output then. Pies have made Cats look very slow tonight and their tackling has been ferocious. No time for Geelong to get any clean ball away. Workrate has been first class by Collingwood.

Question: Why did Hamish Mcdick ask people to take off their hats off for the national anthem 2nite? Am i missing something, i mean its not anzac day!
Because it's basic ******* respect. If a national anthem is played you remove your hat and stand at attention.

I wanted the Colliwobbles to lose but gee Geelong are playing awful. Having a dedicated home ground is a blessing and a hindrance at the same time.
Definitely a hinderance, unless your home ground is the MCG.

Because it's basic ******* respect. If a national anthem is played you remove your hat and stand at attention.
Exactly. So little respect and lack of love and pride for our country these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its just the anthem. Calm down.
Bullshit. It's not just an anthem. Along with our flag, it's symbolic of everything our diggers fought and died for. It's also a sign of respect for others, as opposed to only being conserned about yourself, as you obviously are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back