No Oppo Supporters 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wish Maynard would trim his sideburns.
image.jpeg

Must give you a lot of confidence playing on your home ground in a final.
Yeh, imagine being booed at your home game because it's not your ground and your opposition gets cheered when a bloke who shouldn't be playing gets cheered. AFL, absolutely ******* laughable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Question: Why did Hamish Mcdick ask people to take off their hats off for the national anthem 2nite? Am i missing something, i mean its not anzac day!

Rohan playing deep out of goal square and 2 shots in a minute. Punts you were calling for that move out of your playbook for years. Lets see how it turns out tonight.
Half time.
3 disposals, 1 goal, 1 critical miss, 33% disposal efficiency, 0 tackles.
I think he will help them get back in it. Come on Gaz!

Rohan showing why he was traded for pick 60 odd. Spud.

He is seriously terrible. Once upon a time you played 200 games of League Footy You were a very good player and remembered that way. These days some of the most ordinary players to play AFL Footy are drifting through their career and reaching the milestone and are remembered for nothing. Rohan is well on his way to being one of them. Good thing the club got rid of him because his ineptness would have been detrimental to this Young developing list.

He is seriously terrible. Once upon a time you played 200 games of League Footy You were a very good player and remembered that way. These days some of the most ordinary players to play AFL Footy are drifting through their career and reaching the milestone and are remembered for nothing. Rohan is well on his way to being one of them. Good thing the club got rid of him because his ineptness would have been detrimental to this Young developing list.
He's not as bad as you're claiming he is.

Darcy Moore is a head case thinking he's hurt all the time. I was told this by someone at the club.

Not only did we dodge a bullet with his injuries physical and mental I actually don't think he is the player the media have made him out to be. He is athletic, takes a reasonable mark and has swingman qualities but has yet to show anything to suggest he is going to be a million dollar a year match winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back