List Mgmt. 2019 Trade & Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frost would be a great replacement for Thompson. Tarrant/Frost/Durdin is a solid KPD trio who can all offer a bit the other way with skill and pace, and also solid with interceptions.
Interesting that Scott Thompson's and Sam Frost's manager is Anthony McConville.

Melbourne "feel" like they land a relatively high number of targets despite being largely cat litter for last 2 decades.

Is this an unfounded view?

They managed to steal North Melbourne's best ruckman, centre half back and centre half forward in Cameron Pedersen

If we brought in Frosty we could boast the deepest list of almost good enough KPDs in the league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I recall a few posters on here being pretty livid when were linked to Higgo, Waite, Marley, Pittard…

Let’s take a step back and back the club in, especially with Brady at the helm.
I backed all of them in for various reasons. With Frost, I am little more apprehensive about, but will back in the coach as usual on this one, especially since he was a backman himself.

Frost's leg speed and versatility are major bonuses, his decision making is the only concern.

Frost is very under rated around here. He was Melbournes best defender with a lot of ball coming in.

Let’s be honest, Melbourne best defender isn’t a great honour. They have May who prepares like a suburban footballer, Lever who was coming back from injury and injured most of the year, Oscar Mcdonald who’s awful and Hibberd who is half the player he once was.

Frost has great closing speed, probably elite for a KPD. His skills are average and he’s a poor decision maker. Has some serious WTF moments.

Personally, I don’t see the point in getting him.

Frost is very under rated around here. He was Melbournes best defender with a lot of ball coming in.

He was and had a hard year with a lot of the year having to do a lot of the work alone. He'll look very good behind Tarrant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back