List Mgmt. The 2019 Trade and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What pick would you rate him on an open market (ie. not constrained by whatever picks Hawthorn may have)?
Honestly I don’t think 10 is that far off the mark. Frosty is drastically underrated bc of commentators pointing out brainfades and skill errors (which he actually doesn’t make that many of anymore) but his skill set combo is almost unique across the comp. Best 22 KPD who’s done numerous jobs on the league’s best forwards and can break lines. How many of those do you find in the first round of the draft, even if they concede a few goals from turnovers?

Honestly I don’t think 10 is that far off the mark. Frosty is drastically underrated bc of commentators pointing out brainfades and skill errors (which he actually doesn’t make that many of anymore) but his skill set combo is almost unique across the comp. Best 22 KPD who’s done numerous jobs on the league’s best forwards and can break lines. How many of those do you find in the first round of the draft, even if they concede a few goals from turnovers?

10 for frost fmd I hope the hawks are that dumb

I reckon Frost is worth somewhere between 25 - 35 on the market. But he's value to us is greater than that so we'd want more to let him go. How many teams would give up a first rounder for him?

I reckon Frost is worth somewhere between 25 - 35 on the market. But he's value to us is greater than that so we'd want more to let him go. How many teams would give up a first rounder for him?

I'd wan't something top 20. Anyone can tell me that's overs and my response is, if that's overs we will keep him, bye bye

Unless he is asking for more than we can afford , why the * would we trade out a bloke that has pace ,something most on here have said we need more of .
If they want him that badly they can cough up pick 10 or stuff them .

Hawthorn has 28 that would be about right. Then 28 for Langdon? Freo would want 20 no doubt. Could go 20 and 28 for Langdon and 24?

With Petty coming along, and (potentially) Tomlinson joining, Frost may be nervous of his place in the team.

I feel somewhere around 25-30 would be about right.

Don't get me wrong, I love the crazy bloke, but in terms of consistency and predictability, which is what you need from a defence....

With Petty coming along, and (potentially) Tomlinson joining, Frost may be nervous of his place in the team.

I feel somewhere around 25-30 would be about right.

Don't get me wrong, I love the crazy bloke, but in terms of consistency and predictability, which is what you need from a defence....
But Petty is coming along as a forward ... he was pretty average as a defender. While the apparent plan for Tomlinson is on the wing.

It could just be his management giving us a bit of a kick along to get an offer on the table.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But Petty is coming along as a forward ... he was pretty average as a defender. While the apparent plan for Tomlinson is on the wing.

It could just be his management giving us a bit of a kick along to get an offer on the table.
Yes but then we need to find spots for Jetta, Lever and Fatty hopefully all fit then Hore, Salem and that bald headed campaigner should get a game down back. He is hoping for injuries to get a game or that we go for him over Hore and using Lever as he should be. Where as the hawks could give him 22 games no worries and have an actual ******* system. Any player would be mad not to leave for the same money we pay them

Yeah I hope Frosty is just driving his price up etc

Yes but then we need to find spots for Jetta, Lever and Fatty hopefully all fit then Hore, Salem and that bald headed campaigner should get a game down back. He is hoping for injuries to get a game or that we go for him over Hore and using Lever as he should be. Where as the hawks could give him 22 games no worries and have an actual ******* system. Any player would be mad not to leave for the same money we pay them
B: Jetta - Frost - Lever
HB: Hibberd - May - Hore
Is my ideal back 6

Salem can be used delivering the ball inside 50 where we desperately need him, and I thought Jones looked best playing as a forward anyway, assuming he gets a game at all.

B: Jetta - Frost - Lever
HB: Hibberd - May - Hore
Is my ideal back 6

Salem can be used delivering the ball inside 50 where we desperately need him, and I thought Jones looked best playing as a forward anyway, assuming he gets a game at all.
Salem brings his own treadmill out on field though bloke is ******* slow id want him up the ground if we had quicker players around him but hes a liability with no 2 way runners around him. I forgot Pig probably cause he did * all this year. Yeah id have the same back 6 but if Hibberd doesnt drop atleast 5 kegs the end will come quickly for him. Im just tryna be in Frosts shoes didnt get a game for most of 18 only played this year cause of injuries. If i could go to hawks on same money i wouldnt think twice * this club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back