Discussion Finals Series 2019 - Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I find it odd that the year on the GF patches for the last few seasons has been typeset in a really shoddy looking Arial Narrow (?) when for a while now it's actually been this thicker, blockier font on the graphics. (sorry for image size)

Footy_Fever_Debate.jpg

I find it odd that the year on the GF patches for the last few seasons has been typeset in a really shoddy looking Arial Narrow (?) when for a while now it's actually been this thicker, blockier font on the graphics. (sorry for image size)

Footy_Fever_Debate.jpg
It's too small of a detail for anyone at the AFL to notice... but, it shouldn't be missed.
Not to sound cliche, but it's a typical AFL miss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gah they're still doing those half/half kits!? They're tacky, and make the league look so unprofessional!

I know it's home team on the left but if they did the other way around you'd actually see a better bit of the G.
Also I suppose this confirms the GWS jumper?

Not necessarily...

1569396926984.png

I genuinely reckon that probably is a great sign they’ll be in their clash. Ordinarily the half time Auskick kids just wear home jumpers for both teams, even if one of the teams actually playing is in their clash. To provide these kids with clash jumpers to present medals to the players, well I reckon thats a massive sign.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back