Preview 2019 Grand Final - Richmond vs GWS, Saturday 28th September, MCG.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys need to learn how to party bc it’s a massive celebration win lose or draw. We can’t do a thing about it so party on. In saying that , the boys I left behind at the pub were in a mess and I hope they wake up for the game.
If anything the week has gone to quickly for me as I couldn’t catch up with everyone I needed to.
Sleep tight and if you can’t then count sheep to 12 in an endless loop.
I kicked the wife out , She has gone to stay her sisters place and knows not to come home until after 6pm tomorrow
I have 5 mates staying over and we have finished 3 bottles of Grey Goose 1 ltr bottles and leaving the other 3 for tomorrow as they are just about gone

Gonna be a big big day tomorrow and possibly big night

You guys need to learn how to party bc it’s a massive celebration win lose or draw. We can’t do a thing about it so party on. In saying that , the boys I left behind at the pub were in a mess and I hope they wake up for the game.
If anything the week has gone to quickly for me as I couldn’t catch up with everyone I needed to.
Sleep tight and if you can’t then count sheep to 12 in an endless loop.

Nah we are fine. Back at the hotel room and ready for a big day tomorrow

I'm perfectly fine, thanks.
People can track my progress via the pre_grand finalmeet up thread.
Great to meet you TI, like to do it again

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I was worried about you mate, but geez they make em tough in Bendigo. You’re a legend and thanks to you and sante plus friends for the terrific company.

Can't believe some of you want to skip ahead to 5pm tomorrow. Just enjoy the day! Get down to the MCG or Swan St or Punt Rd early and just soak it up. We may or may not be celebrating tomorrow night but at least you won't have wasted the day stressing and waiting for 5pm. Seriously Richmond playing in grand finals just feels so right!

Granted i’m In a GWS allocation so not too bad but I don’t really want to throw up over any fellow tiger fans in my area.
If you spewed on a Giants jumper, would anyone be able to tell?

What have the umpires done to help
Watch the 3rd quarter of their prelim. Collingwood got a taste of what it's like to play Collingwood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you spewed on a Giants jumper, would anyone be able to tell?

Watch the 3rd quarter of their prelim. Collingwood got a taste of what it's like to play Collingwood.
Gws are averaging 7 more free kicks against in there last 5 games
The umpire are smashing them in round 22 they only received 5 Free kicks for the whole game

Wasn't bagging or denigrating Markov.
Don't get a kick out of it or find it gratifying to discuss.
I would just say they will assess the futures of Markov, Menadue and Moore at the end of 2020.
We wouldn't expect anything less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back