Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

We have contacted a number of customers today about their foil orders. We anticipate cancelling some orders tomorrow, and will commence making contact with those on the cancellation list.
To the Herald Sun shop person - you are a legend
Youve gone way above and beyond to post information about the poster sales, process to possibly pickup a cancellation and printing updated
I dont think you need to keep replying to more questions - i think youve done more than anyone could ever have expected
You are a legend - and thank you

Youve gone way above and beyond to post information about the poster sales, process to possibly pickup a cancellation and printing updated
I dont think you need to keep replying to more questions - i think youve done more than anyone could ever have expected
Has anyone pre ordered the blue-ray with alternate commentary and if so when is release date.went on to Beyond website and nothing at this stage though pleasingly saw 5 star ratings from eagles supporters about the quality of the 2018 product

Check your emails if you were on the cancellation list. I only applied Friday and got one about an hour ago to say a black had become available.
Called immediately and have paid up for it. Stoked about it too
Thanks again Herald Shop for the heads up 👍🏻

Got 2 slabs, but a little disappointing is the out cartons are all glued together when place on the pallet, so can't get one in perfect nick...

Might mean I drink one of my 2017 slabs now and just keep one of each

anyone with an unopened '17 can or 6pack they'd care to swap for a '19 equivalent?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got 2 slabs, but a little disappointing is the out cartons are all glued together when place on the pallet, so can't get one in perfect nick...

Might mean I drink one of my 2017 slabs now and just keep one of each

wouldn’t be drinking the 2017 cans will be way out of use by date .

Thanks Kensington Tiger, we really appreciate your post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back