List Mgmt. Trade/Draft/Targets Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

sounds good

all we really need at the moment is backup for pickentt/ross if injured or backup for the halfback/wing if the jew and kman leave. don't really think we need any GOAT/immediate best 22 palyers

if I was menadue or kmac I’d be staying. With Ellis gone they’re both next in line for the position. We have naish and turner as depth. Reckon we’re pretty right for wing.

if I was menadue or kmac I’d be staying. With Ellis gone they’re both next in line for the position. We have naish and turner as depth. Reckon we’re pretty right for wing.

kmac would be a dumb campaigner to leave, menadue less so as i doubt he ever gets to the point where he plays weekly for us whereas i can see kmac doing so. forgot about turner to be honest and naish was looking pretty good this year true. to be honest if pickentt/ross come on well next year i can't think of any positions we desperately need and it looks like the club thinks the same

The thing with Kelly is, ppl are totally getting carried away with it being his 2nd season of AFL....the dude is ******* 25......of course his 2nd year of AFL was going to be above par. He isnt a 20 yr old kid still developing physically and popping pimples.
Dont get me wrong, he is a jet, but far out ppl are carrying on like he is a sure fire thing to be the best player in the comp because it is his "2nd season".
Marlion, by that logic, nearly won a Norm Smith in his first ever game of footy and is worth picks 1 to 10. The mind boggles.
Bont is 23, Cripps is 24....Kelly will never in his career be the best in the comp.
Agree and although I rate him highly at present, the shegals have paid massive overs imo. That slew of picks and a 6 year contract to a 26yo is nuts

kmac would be a dumb campaigner to leave, menadue less so as i doubt he ever gets to the point where he plays weekly for us whereas i can see kmac doing so. forgot about turner to be honest and naish was looking pretty good this year true. to be honest if pickentt/ross come on well next year i can't think of any positions we desperately need and it looks like the club thinks the same

yeah same. Don’t believe in bringing in a player for the sake of it. I’m only postulating that another inside mid can come in and make enough of a difference to help even up our clearances. That’s if we care enough about it to do something in the first place. Won a flag convincingly being last in it:drunk:

they're the ones who gave him a shot..just like we did pickett...saying west coast would have means nothing fact is they didn't
Not really ! Pickett wouldnt have been drafted if Richmond didnt take him and got passed in both the November & Rookie drafts and it was only due to the new draft that a team gave him a chance as well as being 27 years old where Kelly was taken with pick #24 in the national draft at 23 years of age.

Cats used pick #24 to draft Kelly and trumped West Coast who was confident Kelly would be there at their pick #32 where they were intending to take him
Kelly would have been drafted 100% if the cats didnt nab him early

Agree and although I rate him highly at present, the shegals have paid massive overs imo. That slew of picks and a 6 year contract to a 26yo is nuts
The Weagles had no choice the Cats held all the cards and told them to bend over and cop it hard which they did in the end. Well played the Cats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is a young bloke plying his trade at Fremantle who I reckon goes alright. Heard he had a poster of Brett Deledio on his bedroom wall growing up.

Might be worth throwing a second rounder at the Dockers to get the job done now that they're undergoing a rebuild.

haha reading the e girls board they have already won the premiership

Have they forgotten the grand final is still being played at the MCG? Remembering they are always crying foul about how interstate teams can't win premierships, because it's so incredibly unfair on them having to play at the MCG in order to win grand finals.

There is a young bloke plying his trade at Fremantle who I reckon goes alright. Heard he had a poster of Brett Deledio on his bedroom wall growing up.

Might be worth throwing a second rounder at the Dockers to get the job done now that they're undergoing a rebuild.

cerra? Heard he loves it there has no intention of leaving

Straight swap, Menadue for good bloke Blakely, get it done.
Blakely signed a new deal back in July

Not sure when the alleged banging of Langdons ex happened

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back