List Mgmt. Trade/Draft/Targets Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

wonder when Kain kiddle will get the balls to sack sos

Wasn't there talk he was Freo bound? What happened with all of that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

how about RFC get involved in this.

GWS get pick 4

Tigers pick 12(from Adelaide)

Adelaide picks 18, 19(from RFC) GWS future first rounder, pick 41(from RFC)

not sure how that works for the points.

if Adelaide has picks 18 and 19 some club might want to trade with them as they have two running picks.

If we get picks 11 from Hawks, some club might want to trade with us if we have picks 11 and 12 and a club is chasing a certain player

Yes, but I very much doubt they're trading for pick 4 if they haven't already got an assurance from Melbourne that a bid isn't coming. That's how these clubs work, they're not that ruthless to bid at 3.

Yes they will have enough picks as they'll just stockpile now.
The rules changed and you can't just stockpile picks, you can only have the number of picks to match the number of list vacancies a club has.

He’s our new hands on talent scout at the feeder club

Gonna beat wearing this bad boy at training sessions live streamed to Balme

View attachment 761449
Can see it now , sitting around the camp fire on pre season camp , what was it like Brando, heck me having more at GF training than our home games , ooooh thems were the days boys , cue to take another swig of XXXX

The rules changed and you can't just stockpile picks, you can only have the number of picks to match the number of list vacancies a club has.
Poor choice of words from me.

I meant they'll acquire the picks they need for the points. They'll work it out.

heres another trade we could get interested in.

Dougal Howard wants to go to Saints apparently. Argument about what he is worth. Saints say 13 is too much, say 19 or so closer to the mark.

So Howard to Saints plus pick combo from RFC and Port

13 to RFC

19 to Port

The other thing which is interesting is Bonar might go to the Saints and GWS looking for a pick around 20-25 possibly from what I am seeing on bigfoot

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its actually a good trade for the Crows

apparently the draft has a fair number of SA kids expected to drop between 10-30, so both Port and the Crows are looking to stockpile picks in that band to hit the draft hard
There must be more to the trade. Adelaide are about 1000 points (pick 14) ahead which is huge.

There must be more to the trade. Adelaide are about 1000 points (pick 14) ahead which is huge.

the points is only relevant when dealing with FS/NGA arrangements. This is about opportunity cost, and after 4ish the higher picks this draft dont have their usual value

I see a lot of suggestions here that we need inside midfielders, not sure if that is true though. Yeah we got beaten in clearances and contested footy sometimes but if you look at our young guys that are the future of the side: Graham, Ross, RCD, Pickett, Stack they all know how to win their own ball.

I'd be looking out for a developing tall forward
You don’t rate lynch and what’s CCJ , a bowl of goldfish , he has hands like a steel trap , don’t worry about that

Butler for exchange of Richmond and Carlton first round picks?

They are almost gave up pick 1 for Stocker last year so anything is possible

After they shafted us with Yarran I would never trade with them again unless we recover all the pick 19 value Yarran cost us. We need to have long memories with these a holes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back