Official Match Thread Season 28 Rd 12 - Sin City Swamprats vs Gold City Royals at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe you're right, I should probably just leave my scoring for Sunday.

I mean the ball is going to be in our forward line so often that I could be on course for 10 if I focus up.
Ha - SarahSmiles will have 10 before half time.

Ha - SarahSmiles will have 10 before half time.

giphy.gif

We employed a new strategy at cricket training last night, we tried using 6 slips. First ball of this new tactic, the batsman gets a very meaty edge and it flies towards the vacant gully position. The guy fielding in 6th slip dives to his right, sticks out a hand and takes an absolute blinder.

Oh right, they did. I had blocked that out of my memory. But upon recollecting I think I remember seeing him walk up onto the dais and his victory speech went something like:

"I'd like to thank first of all SATAN and all the dark lords who have conspired to make possible this moment of pure human misery!" ... and then he continued to spew some incoherent garbage in typical Swamprats manner.

It's undeniable proof that there is no such thing as hope in the world, merely a social construct designed to allow weak souls to accept immeasurably cruel and bitter fates. There exist only despair and the deep dark abyss of eternal darkness. Evil always overcomes good and it's pointless trying to fight it.
:hearteyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went and saw my nanna in hospital last night as she had a hip replacement.

Got there at 6.55, got turfed at 7.04 so she could watch home and away in peace.

Home and Away > Cakeeater
I heard they're now showing Home and Away & Married at First Sight marathons in Australian prisons for misbehaving prisoners. Apparently the crime rate amongst inmates has dropped off dramatically.

I heard they're now showing Home and Away & Married at First Sight marathons in Australian prisons for misbehaving prisoners. Apparently the crime rate amongst inmates has dropped off dramatically.

Throw in The farmer wants a wife and noone will ever commit a crime ever again.

Maybe non stop Justin Bieber music too. Oh hang on - that may spark mass suicides.

That will only occur when they play the sfa podcast.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back