Official Match Thread Season 28 Rd 12 - Sin City Swamprats vs Gold City Royals at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Went and saw my nanna in hospital last night as she had a hip replacement.

Got there at 6.55, got turfed at 7.04 so she could watch home and away in peace.

Home and Away > Cakeeater
Did you get her a Get Well Soon cake so that she had her cake and ate it too whilst watching home and away ? :p

How's the weekend looking Royals, Rats?
It's one of those in between weekends, where the footy's finished, but the cricket hasn't really started yet. So the wife and I actually have to communicate - it's weird :).

Did you get her a Get Well Soon cake so that she had her cake and ate it too whilst watching home and away ? :p
A Get Well Soon cake? You do realise that's a GWS cake: after what happened recently at the MCG, is that such a good idea???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greetings. Healthy or not healthy atm?

I'll claim healthier. Blood pressure down slightly but not enough to feel any ease. Still gotta wait until Monday for tests and Thursday to hopefully find out it's just a prescription. In the interim I'm moving at the speed of a sloth :D

I'll claim healthier. Blood pressure down slightly but not enough to feel any ease. Still gotta wait until Monday for tests and Thursday to hopefully find out it's just a prescription. In the interim I'm moving at the speed of a sloth :D
I was concerned that you said hypertension...

I was concerned that you said hypertension...

Yeah, still at a severe level... dropping not raising though at the moment which is mind the pun heartening.

Good man. Get better

TFW ....hope everything works out ....are you relatively fit?

True story ...my father was on blood pressure tablets for 20 years ....can't recall how, but discovered it was the stress of going to the Doctor to have his blood test done... that elevated his pressure .....he actually didn't need tablets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back