Official Match Thread Season 28 Rd 12 - Sin City Swamprats vs Gold City Royals at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Um, now I’m properly worried about you.

TFW ....hope everything works out ....are you relatively fit?

True story ...my father was on blood pressure tablets for 20 years ....can't recall how, but discovered it was the stress of going to the Doctor to have his blood test done... that elevated his pressure .....he actually didn't need tablets

You taking your own BP? Or visiting nurse/doc?
Hi guys, sorry I disappeared!

I'm ok at the moment - been to hospital on Wednesday night after a GP told me to go asap and went to another GP on Thursday. Both have identified I'm at the "severe" end but because I'm pretty healthy otherwise (albeit a reformed smoker/regular drinker) are content with my state at the moment and have advised me not to stress too much and go about my usual business in moderation. It came out of the blue completely and was only tested as I also have sinusitis currently so we're able to get on top of it early. Got ultrasounds and blood work (I get your Dad completely on this Wayne) on Monday morning for the usual tests and will know better by Thursday what the next step is. I have been checking my own BP with a home monitor as per doc orders and at least it has slightly lessened as opposed to exaggerating. Of course, there's some stress ahead though as it gets worked out, I always thought I was on top of things and with a one year old now the last thing I'll take is things lightly.

I really appreciate the concern, was not my aim when I posted it but appreciated all the same. It's a classic Sweet FA community response :thumbsu:

I'm ok at the moment - been to hospital on Wednesday night after a GP told me to go asap and went to another GP on Thursday. Both have identified I'm at the "severe" end but because I'm pretty healthy otherwise (albeit a reformed smoker/regular drinker) are content with my state at the moment and have advised me not to stress too much and go about my usual business in moderation. It came out of the blue completely and was only tested as I also have sinusitis currently so we're able to get on top of it early. Got ultrasounds and blood work (I get your Dad completely on this Wayne) on Monday morning for the usual tests and will know better by Thursday what the next step is. I have been checking my own BP with a home monitor as per doc orders and at least it has slightly lessened as opposed to exaggerating. Of course, there's some stress ahead though as it gets worked out, I always thought I was on top of things and with a one year old now the last thing I'll take is things lightly.

I really appreciate the concern, was not my aim when I posted it but appreciated all the same. It's a classic Sweet FA community response :thumbsu:
Well especially if you are about to die we should definitely have made you Admin again instead of that total flog Ant Bear

Health concerns always put everything into perspective mate.

Rest up, PM me if you want me to walk your dog. I love Pugs 🙂

Vein xoxo

Thank you for the update

Now give me 5 votes in song contest

Oh and Far Kern is right

Well especially if you are about to die we should definitely have made you Admin again instead of that total flog Ant Bear

He'd just want to play rover in my charity match.

We're all here for you mate. Get well soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pizza. Can't go past a good pizza.

No ******* pineapple though

Good call Mr Duggan. Plus they use that excrescence known as tinned pineapple.

In the 60s Oz thought it had reached the epicurean heights when the vogue dish for a period was Ham Steak and Pineapple (Rings). It happened to coincide with a dramatic plummet in life expectancy in the population of budgies, humans and chihuahuas.

Good call Mr Duggan. Plus they use that excrescence known as tinned pineapple.

In the 60s Oz thought it had reached the epicurean heights when the vogue dish for a period was Ham Steak and Pineapple (Rings). It happened to coincide with a dramatic plummet in life expectancy in the population of budgies, humans and chihuahuas.

Sounds as close to syphilis in a can as you can get.

Pineapple fritter or a Beef Croquette were the height of Friday night chip night

You poor bastard. Where were the Child Protection people?

Zeus, a grim memory just surfaced from the sludge. Chicken Maryland with banana and pineapple fritters (made from tinned rings). The equivalent of Typhoon Mary.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back