Bulldogs Board Mock Draft - 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

There are still a couple of players I really rate in the pool. I have a couple speculative players in mind for my final pick too.
Who are they all ?

There are still a couple of players I really rate in the pool. I have a couple speculative players in mind for my final pick too.
Yeah I got one player in particular at the front of my mind who I considered with the Mahony and Sokol picks. I just know he's going to be taken in the next few, but don't want to put ideas into people's heads by naming him. No chance he's still there at Pick 77... :(

Pick 47.
North Melbourne - Hugo Ralphsmith
X Factor, Speed, Vertical leap and clean hands sounds good to me.
Hugo and Kossie Pickett should bring some flair to the side.
This is the guy i was deciding to pick with 41 as he is a massive slider but chose Cassar based on needs instead.
Might regret that decision though
He looks the goods.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Adelaide's last pick they'll go Daniel Mott. Like his outside skills and Adelaide could do with a clean winger.
I believe you have enough spots to take 1 more pick if you want to. You've taken 5 picks and I'm pretty sure you have space for up to 6, unless the Crows upgrade a rookie

If we don't take Bergman with 13, we could look at Ralphsmith as a similar type with our next pick (if we get lucky and he is still there..)
Another player I'd take at our next pick who would be a fantastic Morris replacement is still available.

Think North May take Josh Walker as a DFA and fill their list but in my world as head recruiter I’m going to pick again.

Pick 50.
North Melbourne - Charlie Comben. ruck/fwd
Goldstein coming towards end and when Comben is 21 Brown will be 30.
I’m hoping with development Comben can take one of these roles or rotate between positions.

Another player I'd take at our next pick who would be a fantastic Morris replacement is still available.
I have a strong feeling I know who you're talking about. Not sure he'd be suitable for Sydney given that I took Gould, and I think West Coast have a few young players too similar, so I probably won't take him unless there's absolutely nothing left. I'll PM to see if we're thinking of same person

There's a few decent WA players still available, I'm surprised some have lasted this long

Adelaide
Pick 5 - Sam Flanders
Pick 16 - Josh Worrell
Pick 38 - Mitch O'Neill
Pick 45 - Dyson Hilder
Pick 49 - Daniel Mott

North Melbourne
Pick 27 - Jay Rantall
Pick 28 - Kysaiah Pickett
Pick 47 - Hugo Ralphsmith
Pick 50 - Charlie Comben

Remove this Banner Ad