List Mgmt. Ben Amarfio - has resigned as our CEO - Thank you Ben

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets hope his business skills can bring some new corporate thinking to the club. Pleased to see positive vibes from the media although I won’t fully relax until I see what Damo and Carro think (roll eyes thingy). Best part of this is his corporate skills have been successful at other levels of business so new thinking might just be what we need.

See King Corey this is the kind of high quality posti ... ah jeez, I can't do this with a straight face.

gokangas - ok boomer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Total of 5 Bens? Maybe more?

Six if Bmac mark 2 comes good.

Onfield Ben Brown is the best forward of the last few seasons, Ben Cunnington is one of if not the best contested player in the comp and Ben Jacobs was the best tagger/shut down/run with type player in the comp when he was healthy and in form. Bmac has the tools to be a great KPP as well. If our off field Bens can live up to the onfield guys' example we are set.

Six if Bmac mark 2 comes good.

Onfield Ben Brown is the best forward of the last few seasons, Ben Cunnington is one of if not the best contested player in the comp and Ben Jacobs was the best tagger/shut down/run with type player in the comp when he was healthy and in form. Bmac has the tools to be a great KPP as well. If our off field Bens can live up to the onfield guys' example we are set.
Well, only according to us apparently. He can't ruck or provide goal assists so he's not the best where it counts. /sarcasm dripping from my mouth like blood

Seriously? Who gives a flying f*** about what those arseclowns think. If you want to "fully relax", have a Sherman Tank. Works for me :thumbsu:

The correct term here is Big Crank.

Please amend your post accordingly.

Good signing. Anyone that knows me well enough knows how much I've wanted Ben Amarfio as the new CEO of North for years now.
Gees you're full of s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back