WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) they just did with The Fiend
2) it's not Rumble time so how do you know they aren't doing it?
3) if it's Fury or Velasquez that gets the Title match at Mania there will be some very frustrated wrestlers, so I agree

Yeah, I hate to be overly critical like others can be but they messed it up with The Fiend, the merch numbers and all that are real high but they ****ed with his momentum at HIAC and it's not the same.

But a comparison I'd rather talk about is Rollins, he should've beat Lesnar at Mania 34 rather than winning a year later when he's cooled off.

I talked about one of them winning the rumble and going to Mania so I don't know they're not doing it, I'm just saying they should. Strange point.

Unless he's headlining WrestleMania it's difficult to get excited.
Johnny Morrison/Nitro/Thunder/Impact/Raw/SmackDown/NXT/Dynamite/Mundo/etc. is more likely going to feud with Ziggler (and lose) than be booked to win the WWE/Universal Championship and/or headline a major WWE PPV.

TV Ratings for RAW are in:

Hr 1 - 2.42
Hr 2 - 2.28
Hr 3 - 1.93

Avg - 2.21 million

Most Watched on YT:
Lana/Lashley arrested - 2.6 mil
Rey saves Orton - 1.6 mil
RKO on AJ - 1.4 mil

So the most s**t on thing at the moment gets the highest rating... This just proves the in ring aspect doesn’t draw and it’s storyline’s and characters that is needed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most Watched on YT:
RKO on AJ - 1.4 mil

So the most s**t on thing at the moment gets the highest rating... This just proves the in ring aspect doesn’t draw and it’s storyline’s and characters that is needed.

YouTube Views are a really strange metric-- especially with the rise in Indian wrestling viewers on YouTube. For example The Dakota Kai Vs Kavita Devi Mae Young Classic Match from 2017 has 46 million views.

The Indian YouTube viewers are probably just watching the Lana video in the hope she'd fall out of that dress :rolleyes:

The Indian YouTube viewers are probably just watching the Lana video in the hope she'd fall out of that dress :rolleyes:
Don't pretend we aren't doing the same.

YouTube Views are a really strange metric-- especially with the rise in Indian wrestling viewers on YouTube. For example The Dakota Kai Vs Kavita Devi Mae Young Classic Match from 2017 has 46 million views.

Just looking for bobs and vagine?:think:

Hr 1 - 2.42
Hr 2 - 2.28
Hr 3 - 1.93

Avg - 2.21 million

Most Watched on YT:
RKO on AJ - 1.4 mil

Did they set the Lana/Lashley video to auto play after every video? ;)

Hr 1 - 2.42
Hr 2 - 2.28
Hr 3 - 1.93

Avg - 2.21 million

Most Watched on YT:
RKO on AJ - 1.4 mil

Great Khali winning a battle royal for the world title has 100mil views. Doesn't mean we need more of that.

if it leads to miz winning the title i am so down with that dude deserves another title run
I'd be shocked if Bray doesn't hold it til Mania.

Also I think Miz was teasing a possible Miz/Morrison reunion on twitter earlier.

I'd be shocked if Bray doesn't hold it til Mania.

Also I think Miz was teasing a possible Miz/Morrison reunion on twitter earlier.
im pretty sure fiend vs reigns for the title is in the works for mania which im fine with i reckon its about time reigns gets back in the title picture

but damn id love to see miz win the title, yea i honestly expect miz and morrison to do stuff together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back