Merry Xmas and and happy new start for 2020.

Remove this Banner Ad

Also, hope everyone had a good Christmas. I'll be hitting the BigFooty shitposting preseason soon, but on a little break for now.

I got an early present for next year. Had a bet with my brother in law that Essendon won't win a final next year. Like taking candy from a baby!! All the best for the New Year everyone. GO ROOS!!
It's not nice to take advantage of those who aren't quite the full can of coke.

I got an early present for next year. Had a bet with my brother in law that Essendon won't win a final next year. Like taking candy from a baby!! All the best for the New Year everyone. GO ROOS!!

Won't win one? They won't make it!

Quadruple your bet right now and give him odds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lock the boys up if they freak out over fireworks mate

Woof is going to bed as soon as it’s dark
My last 11 NYE will be spent the same way as tonight, looking after my beautiful dog. She is terrified of fireworks. Its the local stuff that is exasperating. They will start about 9'ish and every 20 mins or so - all the illegal stuff.Just as she settles more go off. Hope the people exploding illegal fireworks blow a pinky off - fuggin selfish pricks. Its illegal - its as dry as a dead dingos donger so fire a genuine risk - it scares the crap out of so many animals.

My last 11 NYE will be spent the same way as tonight, looking after my beautiful dog. She is terrified of fireworks. Its the local stuff that is exasperating. They will start about 9'ish and every 20 mins or so - all the illegal stuff.Just as she settles more go off. Hope the people exploding illegal fireworks blow a pinky off - fuggin selfish pricks. Its illegal - its as dry as a dead dingos donger so fire a genuine risk - it scares the crap out of so many animals.
FFS - hit post reply and within 60 seconds the first lot go off. Its daylight ffs - you can't even see them. Gonna be a long night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back