AFLW AFLW Practice Match - Richmond v West Coast Sunday January 26 Swinburne Centre 1PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Gun player. Our forward line is stacked with talent

Yep. Definitely have the firepower. We just need our midfield to feed them.
Our backline is a worry. There are some super talented tall forwards around.

Yep. Definitely have the firepower. We just need our midfield to feed them.
Our backline is a worry. There are some super talented tall forwards around.
Yeah like North Melbourne or Adelaide's strong forward line. We're in their conference so if we want to make finals, then we have to beat the best.

Conti is a really good midfielder (probably our best) so if we add her to the line-up towards the end of the season then our midfield will improve. Yeah, I don't really know about our backline. It is a little leaky

That's a very good result. Does anyone know if the WC were at about full strength or ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks once again for the updates everyone. 2 days ago I watched the Lions final, yesterday the cats final.....yep you guessed it, it's my first rewatch of the GF...... I'll be thinking of you Tigerheads while watching & particularly the euphoria on the day....Go Tiges!!

Great win by the women’s team...looking forward to a very good first season

....and Once Barty is done conquering the tennis world, reckon she will try out for the tigers ...just because she can
She’s more a cricketer than footballer. Remembering that she did play for Queensland.

Great play by sees Brennan kick superbly to Wakefield who takes a great mark only to hit the post.
Brennan then decides to just go it alone and kicks a great goal from the pocket.
6.8 to 3.5
Takes a great overhead grab does Courtney , spewin I missed this , had a busy weekend with daughters bday , though sounds like viewing was pretty limited

Remove this Banner Ad

Back