AFLW AFLW Tiges vs Suns

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to describe how excruciating it is watching these girls play. I've tuned in each season since they've started and it's the same crap every year. Can't kick. No discernible game plan. Poor discipline.
What's the point!!

That is just crap this comp is rubbish the umpires are horrific our players are useless

Not robbed that forward of ours missed everything from a set shot 9m out then backed it up in the last with nearly missing everything from 25m. Hopeless

Another year, another choke to Gold Coast. This is starting to become prevalent at all levels.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greiser is *en useless. Time to * Kate Sheehan off. Her list management is about as professional as a Sydney Stack off-season

Hard to describe how excruciating it is watching these girls play. I've tuned in each season since they've started and it's the same crap every year. Can't kick. No discernible game plan. Poor discipline.
What's the point!!
I see it differently - I see improvement pocked by the absence of skill as we tire. Good on you for supporting the Tigers though...... I think!

Greiser is *en useless. Time to * Kate Sheehan off. Her list management is about as professional as a Sydney Stack off-season
You've started with this s**t a little later this season - memories of last season i guess.

We don’t look like a finals team to me , at best we’re competitive that’s about it
Fair call - we are only just starting to work on getting some chains happening it seems - wish Sheerin would buy some composure with the ball, but I guess these rushed actions are her 1 wood. Just wish we had a few running either side a bit forward of her to get some one-two's happening like other teams do to us.

Last edited:
This game is a money pit
Horrible skills even worse umpiring
No campaigner goes to watch it
Just another dumb afl move
So you keep saying, but here you are.

No sugar coating this, yes we have injured players out. But we have gone backwards at a rate of knots. From what I've seen they will be lucky to make the finals.

The game plan is crap. Rarely have run from behind like most other teams. We go the bomb more times than not (trying to get territory but many times it comes back the other way). Our skills are average at best.

One player I'd have no issues with trading out is Grace Egan. She can get her 15-20 touches but has average disposal.
Her 2nd efforts are poor, Oppo players just waltze out and she doesn't chase at all. Has no breakaway speed, and continually gets caught.

The game is about fastball movement, we have several mechanical-type players who wind up before disposing of the ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back