St. Louis Battle Hawks @ Dallas Renegades 9AM
ESPN: Tom Heart, Joey Galloway, Pat McAfee

All games LIVE on ESPN, WatchESPN and Kayo
All times in AEDT

Last edited:

Each team also has team branded balls.
ALL-8-XFL-BALL-IMAGES-TOGETHER-No-Copy--e1574736622805.jpeg

Last edited:
i think i am choosing NY Guardians as my team....but with only eight teams in the league, theres a high percentage ill cycle my support thru all eight teams before the end of the first full season.
As if you are not a Roughnecks fan. Connor Cook is your son after all

Havent gone through the final rosters, and wont pick a team for a few weeks. [It wont be St Louis because they are a dome team] leaning towards Seattle, Tampa or NY.

Hopefully some of the casuals that roll in for the Superbowl think of staying to see what the XFL is like and learn more about the sport before the NFL starts again in August.

Im not expecting quality to be like the top of the NFL. but more like College and hope there is some good trick plays. dont expect much on D since they had a short preseason so mostly basic zones. will see blown coverage at times.

Gonna be good filler between Super Bowl and AFL season. Good to see its on Kayo/ESPN,as worried we'd be shutout in Aus.
Unlike the AAF they were smart and locked in international broadcasts through ESPN's networks all over the world.

I expected the ESPN/ABC games, but was glad to see the Fox/FS1/FS2 games included win the world wide rights. when i went through the ESPN schedule a few months ago.

Hate all the cities. Can't decide which one I hate least to support.

Maybe St.Louis

Edit: Yea, they have Taylor Heinicke and Marquette King . Thatll do me. Life long BattleHawks fan checking in.

The XFL's Tampa Bay Vipers announced their 52-man roster Monday.
Former Bears coach Marc Trestman is the head coach. Headlining the roster are QB Aaron Murray, WR Antonio Callaway, WR Seantavius Jones, RB Mack Brown, CB Jalen Collins, and K Andrew Franks. Murray starred at Georgia but never made it in the NFL after being taken by the Chiefs in the fifth round of the 2014 draft. Callaway is trying to rehab his career after multiple off-field incidents at Florida and with the Browns.
Jan 27, 2020, 7:12 PM ET

The XFL's Seattle Dragons announced their 52-man roster Monday.
The Dragons are coached by Jim Zorn, and Mike Riley serves as OC. Headlining the roster are QB B.J. Daniels, RB Kenneth Farrow, RB Trey Williams, WR Kasen Williams, WR Keenan Reynolds, DE Jacquies Smith, and K Garrett Hartley. Daniels never made it as an NFL quarterback after playing at South Florida. Kasen Williams dominated one preseason with the Seahawks, but speed limitations kept him off a roster. Hartley is the former Saints' kicker who kicked for the 2009 Super Bowl champs.
Jan 27, 2020, 7:08 PM ET

The XFL's St. Louis BattleHawks announced their 52-man roster Monday.
The BattleHawks are coached by Jonathan Hayes. Headlining St. Louis' squad are RBs Christine Michael and Matt Jones, QB Taylor Heinicke, WR L'Damian Washington, P Marquette King, WR De'Mornay Pierson-El, S Will Hill, LB Terence Garvin, and DE Will Clarke. This might be the most talented on-paper XFL team. C-Mike and Jones were both dynasty fantasy darlings in their short NFL careers, but neither was able to make much of their talents in the big leagues.
Jan 27, 2020, 7:02 PM ET

The XFL's New York Guardians announced their 52-man roster Monday.
The Guardians are coached by former Giants OC Kevin Gilbride. Headlining the team are QB Matt McGloin, QB Luis Perez, RB Tim Cook, WR Mekale McKay, and CB Jamar Summers. McKay and Summers were both stars of the AAF last winter before the league folded.
Jan 27, 2020, 6:57 PM ET

The XFL's Los Angeles Wildcats announced their 52-man roster Monday.
The Wildcats are coached by Winston Moss, with Norm Chow serving as the OC. Chow, of course, was USC's OC back in their heyday with Matt Leinart and Reggie Bush under Pete Carroll. Headlining the Wildcats' roster are QB Josh Johnson, WR Nelson Spruce, WR Tre McBride, 6-foot-9 former Baylor DE Shawn Oakman, ex-Lions DE Devin Taylor, and K Nick Novak.
Jan 27, 2020, 6:53 PM ET

The XFL's Houston Roughnecks announced their 52-man roster Monday.
The Roughnecks are coached by June Jones. Headlining the squad are QB Connor Cook, RB De'Angelo Henderson, former Giants RB Andre Williams, WR Sammie Coates, CB Charles James, and 28-year-old former Panthers second-round DE Kony Ealy. Cook was a fourth-round pick of the Raiders in 2016 after playing his college ball at Michigan State.
Jan 27, 2020, 6:46 PM ET

The XFL's DC Defenders announced their 52-man roster Monday.
Coach Pep Hamilton's squad is headlined by QB Cardale Jones, RB Donnel Pumphrey, RB Jhurell Pressley, RB Nick Brossette, WR Rashad Ross, WR Eli Rogers, WR Simmie Cobbs, former NFL first-round S Matt Elam, and 29-year-old former third-rounder DE Sam Montgomery. Ross absolutely tore up the AAF last winter before signing with the Panthers but failing to make the team out of training camp.
Jan 27, 2020, 6:42 PM ET

The XFL's Dallas Renegades announced their 52-man roster Monday.
Headlining coach Bob Stoops' roster is QB Landry Jones, who was the first player to sign an XFL contract. He injured his knee earlier this month, however, and is in danger of missing the start of the season, which kicks off February 8. Other players of note for Dallas are RB Cameron Artis-Payne, RB Lance Dunbar, and WR Jazz Ferguson.
Jan 27, 2020, 6:36 PM ET

The XFL's St. Louis BattleHawks announced their 52-man roster Monday.
The BattleHawks are coached by Jonathan Hayes. Headlining St. Louis' squad are RBs Christine Michael and Matt Jones, QB Taylor Heinicke, WR L'Damian Washington, P Marquette King, WR De'Mornay Pierson-El, S Will Hill, LB Terence Garvin, and DE Will Clarke. This might be the most talented on-paper XFL team. C-Mike and Jones were both dynasty fantasy darlings in their short NFL careers, but neither was able to make much of their talents in the big leagues.
Jan 27, 2020, 7:02 PM ET

I might be able to break my duck with the mighty Battlehawks. Get to witness one of my team's win a championship in my lifetime....37 years following sports for zilch.

Added bonus for my randomly selected team, I watched the uniform vid that aussiedude posted and the Battlehawks uni one of the best imo. (with the Renegades)

Always loved the Lions jersey and colours and it reminds me of that.

Unless someone can find another boise State player in the league, I’m going for dc.

I also hate the play clock rule.
In theory it’s good
Even though we’ll get more actual game time, I fear there could be more incompletions (lessar accuracy more drops etc.) creating more dead time with no running game clock extending games and dragging them out.

Shame I’m going to miss the first month of the year while travelling.
Hopefully the league hasn’t collapsed by then

Back