Official Match Thread S29 Round 1: Sin City Swamprats vs Baghdad Bombers @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Wtf nobody tagged me in the game thread?!?!

I am ready bitches!

Where are you playing me philreich
Right in the middle, champion - you are hereby given licence to tear the Bombers midfield to smithereens!!!!

Wtf nobody tagged me in the game thread?!?!

I am ready bitches!

Where are you playing me philreich

I think there is something to learn from that first statement .....

Round 1 of a new season ....has everyone been looking around at the various match threads ?

Some of us have been able to move around, with more freedom than others ....whilst many many have had their Visa's suspended or restrictions applied

I'm genuinely shocked at the low standard in the SFA this round .....I can only prey (with the assistance of CazC30) that it improves ......we will do our part, as responsible citizens of the SFA ...and remember

On it like white on rice!

Don't we have a comedian thread in the SFA?

If I want comedy gold, I will go into the team sheets thread and look at the lineup that the Wonders have selected.

So who the fu** still plays for the Bombers? I thought they were going to fold?

Fold?? The way we are recruiting, we'll be fielding a second side sooner rather than later..

Which in effect pushes the Dragons to our third side.

If I want comedy gold, I will go into the team sheets thread and look at the lineup that the Wonders have selected.

So true. The Elephant Man possessed a better spine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see the ear bongs have affected your better judgement, not that it was flash to start with.

You're the only exception as no other team wanted you, but what of your team mates? Get off the sinking ship ffs.

You're the only exception as no other team wanted you, but what of your team mates? Get off the sinking ship ffs.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
You want the truth?!
The Swampies were extremely active in their efforts to recruit me last off-season, with the look to delisting you.
I’d stick to singing songs, ear bongs.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
You want the truth?!
The Swampies were extremely active in their efforts to recruit me last off-season, with the look to delisting you.
I’d stick to singing songs, ear bongs.

Poor little naive Bluevein. I instigated recruiting you as frankly I'm sick of tying my shoelaces and wanted someone hired to do it for me. philreich is a pushover and adhered to my wishes. In return I sung him the Port theme song. When it fell through, he was forced to sing the Lions theme to me, although I had to walk away after hearing his voice.

#funfact

Poor little naive Bluevein. I instigated recruiting you as frankly I'm sick of tying my shoelaces and wanted someone hired to do it for me. philreich is a pushover and adhered to my wishes. In return I sung him the Port theme song. When it fell through, he was forced to sing the Lions theme to me, although I had to walk away after hearing his voice.

#funfact
Bullshit!!!
philreich has the voice of an angel.
If that angel had a very poor voice with no vocal training whatsoever.

Bullshit!!!
philreich has the voice of an angel.
If that angel had a very poor voice with no vocal training whatsoever.

He's been busily practising singing our team song, to make sure his vocal chords are ready for Sunday.

#funfact
It's true - when I auditioned for Australia's Got Talent, one of the judges said to me, "I think you've got a hidden talent." He hesitated, and then added, "I think we should keep it that way, don't you?" It hurt at first, but I've now accepted the fact that I'll have to settle for being one of the all time greats of the SFA.

It's true - when I auditioned for Australia's Got Talent, one of the judges said to me, "I think you've got a hidden talent." He hesitated, and then added, "I think we should keep it that way, don't you?" It hurt at first, but I've now accepted the fact that I'll have to settle for being one of the all time greats of the SFA.
That goes a long way in explaining...
94mKH9A.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back