Mystery Which Mystery Would You Most Like to See Solved?

Remove this Banner Ad

They have a fair idea just based off the markings on the stone blocks themselves, where they came from, how they were hewn & how they were transported.
The only markings I have heard of that link it to Khufu are the ones found by the French guy and they appear to be the subject of controversy anyway. Laying 2,000,000 blocks in 20 years is one hell of an effort. Particularly when you consider how sophisticated it is.

The only markings I have heard of that link it to Khufu are the ones found by the French guy and they appear to be the subject of controversy anyway. Laying 2,000,000 blocks in 20 years is one hell of an effort. Particularly when you consider how sophisticated it is.

Perhaps we require An Ancient history poster to clear things up for us....I'm sure #Roylion would know of such A person or the appropriate reputable sources.

Perhaps we require An Ancient history poster to clear things up for us....I'm sure #Roylion would know of such A person or the appropriate reputable sources.

Reputable or not it’s still all educated guesses and theories plain and simple. Which leaves everything open to different interpretation. IMO the best way to hide the truth is right out in the open and then discredit any alternative theories by saying a certain theory is a fact so people just accept and stop asking questions.

Just like the Bob Lazar story you either believe him or you don’t that’s it and honestly I just don’t think someone like that would make up such a story, but then again I can’t confirm so I speculate and keep an open mind to any thing that sounds logical and possible.

Reputable or not it’s still all educated guesses and theories plain and simple. Which leaves everything open to different interpretation. IMO the best way to hide the truth is right out in the open and then discredit any alternative theories by saying a certain theory is a fact so people just accept and stop asking questions.

Nah….they know the quarries where the stones were sourced from.....these can be tested & verified easily enough.

Maybe he can let us know how such a stunning building was built with nothing but giant ramps and manpower.

Maybe he can let us know how such a stunning building was built with nothing but giant ramps and manpower.

Giant earth Ramps are definitely feasible….I'm sure pulleys & mechanical advantage were also involved....The point is they're there.....So it definitely happened.

I mean, they didn't just fall from out of the sky.

Quote:

“It is thought that the granite used to make the Pyramid was brought in by boat from a quarry in Aswan 500 miles (800km) away. Wikipedia says 8,000 tons of granite were used in the Great Pyramid. That’s an awful lot of very long boat trips! Additionally, the Pyramid is estimated to be made of 2.3 million blocks, which would have meant installing 800 tons of stone every day, to complete it in 20 years. Put another way, it would have meant putting an average of 12 blocks in place (each block weighing between 25–80 tons) every hour, day and night, for 20 years”

that honestly sounds less logical than other theories

Another quote

The weathering on pyramids, and on the nearby Sphinx, indicates the monuments are actually double the age they’re currently assumed to be. Perhaps this explains why there’s no mention of the pyramids or their creation in any of the Egyptian writings.

[
Giant earth Ramps are definitely feasible….I'm sure pulleys & mechanical advantage were also involved....The point is they're there.....So it definitely happened.

QUOTE="Procrastinator35, post: 64239064, member: 140776"]

[/QUOTE]

Around 2,000,000 blocks over 20 years, 24 hours a day, is 11 blocks an hour. Must have been crowded on those giant earthen ramps. Hope the lighting was good for the night shift.

All ancient civilizations believed in higher powers or “gods” divine beings or visitors from the sky. They all left markings and carvings to tell their stories. So the writings are literally on the wall so to speak and yet we choose not to believe them and try and disprove their messages by believing modern science theories

[

QUOTE="Procrastinator35, post: 64239064, member: 140776"]

Around 2,000,000 blocks over 20 years, 24 hours a day, is 11 blocks an hour. Must have been crowded on those giant earthen ramps. Hope the lighting was good for the night shift.
[/QUOTE]

You seem to be stuck on this '20 years' thing.....I never mentioned any time-frame, but knock yourself out.

All ancient civilizations believed in higher powers or “gods” divine beings or visitors from the sky. They all left markings and carvings to tell their stories. So the writings are literally on the wall so to speak and yet we choose not to believe them and try and disprove their messages by believing modern science theories

Modern science is certainly one way of framing one's reference for an explanation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

="Procrastinator35, post: 64239206, member: 140776"]
You seem to be stuck on this '20 years' thing.....I never mentioned any time-frame, but knock yourself out.
Khufu reigned for about 20 years. It seems to be the accepted time frame.

Humanity has lost it’s way, our ancient ancestors IMO were way closer to knowing the truth of it all then we ever are and it’s most likely contributed to people hiding the truth and destroying ancient artifacts throughout history for selfish gains.

Today the truths are kept from us to prevent what would become complete chaos, that is what I believe or it's has truly been lost throughout history or has yet to be discovered which even if it has they’ll probably never tell us.

Preferably in this order:

1. Dyatlov Pass Incident. Savage deaths of 8 hikers in Russia's Ural mountains
2. Beth Barnard case. Disappearance and murder of 2 women from Phillip Island
3. What happened to MH370
4. Fate of the Roanoke colony in the 16th century. Mystery about the 1st European settlement in US
5. Oak Island mystery. Search for buried treasure and mysterious deaths on an island off Nova Scotia
6. Flannan Isle mystery. Disappearance of 3 lighthouse keepers off Scottish island in 1900
7. Identity of Jack the Ripper

All great choices I'd love to have the answer to the missing 411 cases just find it amazing that the wider population isn't asking more questions. Just on Black Mountain I've been going up that way for years but more so just recently had a mate move just up the road from there it is incredibly eerie I pulled up at the lookout a couple of months back with my brother the wind was near blowing at cyclone strength the trees were bent way over but it was only in about a 20mt area all the rest of the area was still. It was my brother's first time there he was just blown away I'd hate to break down there in the middle of the night
I found david paulides not long ago ( missing 411) and have been listening about national park disappearances near on 5 nights a week since
Fascinating stuff, im hooked tbh

Want all of his 8 books but just the postage was 140 to australia

Gee where do you start with topics like this and just a few off the top of my head.

-Our very own Black Mountain in QLD. Who can ever explain how this was formed and it has been shrouded in mysterious events for a very long time.

- The Dylatov Pass incident that is still unsolved to this day has always had me intrigued when a school teacher told our Yr 10 class about it in 1993.

- The strange death of Elisa Lam is also another that has me dumbfounded.

A simple wikipedia search can explain Black Mountain, it's just a natural formation.

Dylatov pass - A bunch of hikers got attacked by a bear or pack of wolves and panicked then ran and died to the cold.
Preferably in this order:

1. Dyatlov Pass Incident. Savage deaths of 8 hikers in Russia's Ural mountains
2. Beth Barnard case. Disappearance and murder of 2 women from Phillip Island
3. What happened to MH370
4. Fate of the Roanoke colony in the 16th century. Mystery about the 1st European settlement in US
5. Oak Island mystery. Search for buried treasure and mysterious deaths on an island off Nova Scotia
6. Flannan Isle mystery. Disappearance of 3 lighthouse keepers off Scottish island in 1900
7. Identity of Jack the Ripper

MH370 has been pretty much unofficially confirmed, the Captain of the aircraft hijacked it, flew it over his home city then took it down in the middle of an ocean. Motives were political, or he went insane, or a bit of both.

Humanity has lost it’s way, our ancient ancestors IMO were way closer to knowing the truth of it all then we ever are and it’s most likely contributed to people hiding the truth and destroying ancient artifacts throughout history for selfish gains.

Today the truths are kept from us to prevent what would become complete chaos, that is what I believe or it's has truly been lost throughout history or has yet to be discovered which even if it has they’ll probably never tell us.

What is the truth of it all? The universe doesn't care about "truth", it's just random chaos. There is no truth, things are what they are and your life is what you make of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back