Votes: 16 14.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Gold Rocks

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Will anyone stop Richmond from winning back-to-back flags in 2020?
The Tigers are gunning for consecutive premierships for the first time since 1974 as their rivals attempt to close the gap on Damien Hardwick’s well-oiled machine. What are you doing that’s going to catch up to Richmond? What are you doing that’s going to bridge the gap? Ill put myself on the line and get slammed for this and call it i think we will go back to back, unless other teams take the next step because there is some really great teams in our competition. What do you think your clubs improvements are going to be to knock us off??

The Tigers are gunning for consecutive premierships for the first time since 1974 as their rivals attempt to close the gap on Damien Hardwick’s well-oiled machine. What are you doing that’s going to catch up to Richmond? What are you doing that’s going to bridge the gap? Ill put myself on the line and get slammed for this and call it i think we will go back to back, unless other teams take the next step because there is some really great teams in our competition. What do you think your clubs improvements are going to be to knock us off??
Weren’t they gunning for back to back in 2018?

Lynch a full pre-season, Rance to return by round eight, Cotch, Jack, Shorty and Nank to not miss 10+ games, a full season of Marlion Pickett plus Stack and Graham to return from injury. Then we have about six or seven future A graders banging down the door from the seconds.

Life is good as a Richmond supporter.

Weren’t they gunning for back to back in 2018?
No we had finals Fatigue after 2017 thought we would let the pies have it but forgot about their Grand final record Oops:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beat s**t out of you at the contest, pressure your backline with multiple high quality key forwards and defend smartly.

Should put us in for another comfortable 6-7 goal win like last time we played.

Back