News Charlie Curnow: Back to Back Coleman Medals

Remove this Banner Ad

WOW! What an unnecessary and disgusting over reaction, he isn't saying that Curnow should lose his CM, it's just an interesting little stat. Pathetic.
Overreaction? He's deliberately downplaying Charlie's season, but sure, dress it up as "interesting".

Definitely idiot sandwich material.

Imagine passing on Charlie twice for Darcy Parish and Aaron Francis ? :D
Bomber supporters be like…

Over It I Give Up GIF
Sad Michael Scott GIF

Overreaction? He's deliberately downplaying Charlie's season, but sure, dress it up as "interesting".

Definitely idiot sandwich material.
I didn't think that at all, but now that you brought it up, the fact that he kicked almost a third of his goals in only 3 games, maybe he doesn't deserve the Coleman. :D

WOW! What an unnecessary over reaction, he isn't saying that Curnow should lose his CM, it's just an interesting little stat. Pathetic.
NM being s**t aside, these sort of butterfly effect comparisons aren't accurate.

Charlie put the cue in the rack once he sewed up the Coleman. If he had needed 8 and wanted it, I'm sure he could have capitalised with Sam Taylor missing.

A win is a win. Probably a fairly rusty concept as a North fan.

Bomber supporters be like…

Over It I Give Up GIF
Sad Michael Scott GIF
Key forwards are so hard to draft though. There is just such a high risk of failure. Every single club has passed on so many elite key forwards in the draft. My club spent half a dozen elite picks trying to find our key forwards before our recent flags.

Why even bring this up? There's always going to be teams forwards feast on. Even the great forwards of yesteryear feasted - Lockett, Dunstall, Ablett, etc. They all did it.
Didn’t take long.
You guys are becoming like Richmond supporters on here. Take the compliment and move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well deserved, phenomenal footballer.

What a shame we were robbed of 2 full years of Charlie in his prime.

Hope he makes it a three-peat next season. He's certainly got it in him.
I don't think a lot of people on here fully realize what he came back from. Plenty of footballers have had their careers and potential completely destroyed by the kind of injuries and time out of the game CC had.

I don't think a lot of people on here fully realize what he came back from. Plenty of footballers have had their careers and potential completely destroyed by the kind of injuries and time out of the game CC had.
Extremely good point. Really happy for all three leading Coleman forwards.

I am just a bit sad my club's key forward (who also had a fine year) missed so many games.

Extremely good point. Really happy for all three leading Coleman forwards.

I am just a bit sad my club's key forward (who also had a fine year) missed so many games.
Lewis is a gem for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back