Jeremy Finlayson (Port Adelaide)
Jamie Elliott (Collingwood)
Tom Papley (Sydney)37
Mitchell Lewis (Hawthorn)
Izak Rankine (Adelaide)
Jack Higgins (St Kilda)
Jamarra Ugle-Hagan (Western Bulldogs)

Last edited:
Apparently Charlie's Coleman has an * next to it cause he played West Coast Twice according to Crows fans.

But Wait, so did Tex Walker and Nick Larkey (who finished 2nd and 3rd)

You know Chuck has arrived when he is subjected to hate and achievements/goals diminished by opposition supporters (don't get me started on the free kick whinging)

Tall Poppy Syndrome.

Anyhow we all love Sir Charles at Carlton !

25 goals against WCE and North in 3 games. In saying that, Tex kicked 22 against them too in 3 games. Big forwards tend to get a hold of the s**t teams. Worthy Coleman winner even if the umpires helped him a little.
Why even bring this up? There's always going to be teams forwards feast on. Even the great forwards of yesteryear feasted - Lockett, Dunstall, Ablett, etc. They all did it.

Why even bring this up? There's always going to be teams forwards feast on. Even the great forwards of yesteryear feasted - Lockett, Dunstall, Ablett, etc. They all did it.
I wonder if any of those guys ever got such a large proportion of their goals against two teams.

I haven't done any research but it just feels extreme.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This was provided by hottieburger

img_4679-jpeg.1787768

I wonder if any of those guys ever got such a large proportion of their goals against two teams.

Not two teams specifically because they were good enough to do it every week, but I wouldn't be surprised if the goal tally is lopsided vs weaker teams or teams without a good FB.

Larkey stiff. Had to compile his aggregate without playing North.

Well done Chaz! B2BC nothing to be sneezed at!
Larkey extraordinary considering the team he did it in. I hope he snags the extra key forward AA jacket (after Charlie and Curnow who also just had wonderful seasons)

I am also just so happy for Tex. I feel like he should have had an AA long ago (but I couldn't tell you an actual year. AA is hard for a key forward)

Not two teams specifically because they were good enough to do it every week, but I wouldn't be surprised if the goal tally is lopsided vs weaker teams or teams without a good FB.
Absolutely. This just feels like it is extraordinarily lopsided. But again I have done absolutely no research. There easily could have been an even more extreme year I have just utterly forgotten.

In his last 5 games against Fitzroy, Plugger kicked 46 goals. Haven’t checked Dunstall and Ablett.

In his last 5 games against Fitzroy, Plugger kicked 46 goals. Haven’t checked Dunstall and Ablett.
Plug was also just kicking more goals in general though, so as a proportion it is much less. But that is what I meant. I had no idea he had done that (although I am not surprised. Just like NM, Fitzroy were historically bad towards the end)

So what's next? Dock points for every win against these teams, because they don't count?

Hottieburger is an idiot sandwich.
WOW! What an unnecessary over reaction, he isn't saying that Curnow should lose his CM, it's just an interesting little stat. Pathetic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back