MFC Fans Only 2020 Herald Sun Supercoach Draft - The ToumpBowl

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm hoping someone else cancels cause I'm planning on playing who can drink the most with a girl Tuesday night and there's between sweet and fu** all chance of me waking up at 6
all good just give her your phone to make a few selections after she drinks you under the table and then proceeds to rob your ass

AmericanAFL you're on the clock.

Does the draft page suck on anyone else's PC or just mine? I've checked it about 10 times over the last hour I've been on the clock, and it hadn't updated to say it was my pick.

Also, damn you Xhoquelin I've been sitting tight waiting to take Greenwood since my previous pick, only for you to swoop just before me!

AmericanAFL you're on the clock.

Does the draft page suck on anyone else's PC or just mine? I've checked it about 10 times over the last hour I've been on the clock, and it hadn't updated to say it was my pick.

Also, damn you Xhoquelin I've been sitting tight waiting to take Greenwood since my previous pick, only for you to swoop just before me!
It did that to me early in the draft due to the internet being turned off and on. And now AmericanAFL , I can almost guarantee, has gone to bed for the night 30 minutes ago

Remove this Banner Ad

Back