MFC Fans Only 2020 Herald Sun Supercoach Draft - The ToumpBowl

Remove this Banner Ad

At this rate, we'll probably be alright without a designated hour of power for picks to be honest.

We made 20 picks yesterday, and we're at 11 today and hopefully could make it to 20 again if AmericanAFL can jag another pick soon.

AmericanAFL you're on the clock.

Does the draft page suck on anyone else's PC or just mine? I've checked it about 10 times over the last hour I've been on the clock, and it hadn't updated to say it was my pick.

Also, damn you Xhoquelin I've been sitting tight waiting to take Greenwood since my previous pick, only for you to swoop just before me!
Had committed to an all smoky fwd line since the start; there’s still a whole lot out there IMO. You snapped up a guy who I think might be better overall this year than Greenwood with Macpherson(god I was praying he’d last to my next pick). Lots of value in the Suns this year IMO.

and yeah I must be your favourite person on this forum now after wasting 70 hours of the draft clock and now taking hughy.

I’ll happily entertain a Greenwood for Neale swap though...

Had committed to an all smoky fwd line since the start; there’s still a whole lot out there IMO. You snapped up a guy who I think might be better overall this year than Greenwood with Macpherson(god I was praying he’d last to my next pick). Lots of value in the Suns this year IMO.

and yeah I must be your favourite person on this forum now after wasting 70 hours of the draft clock and now taking hughy.

I’ll happily entertain a Greenwood for Neale swap though...
Yeah MacPherson had a great Marsh series, you probably made the right call with Greenwood when you did then, because I was planning on taking him first, and MacPherson next, so they both would have been gone between your picks ... which would have been nice to do to someone else for a change!

I'll respectfully decline your trade request tho

At this rate, we'll probably be alright without a designated hour of power for picks to be honest.

We made 20 picks yesterday, and we're at 11 today and hopefully could make it to 20 again if AmericanAFL can jag another pick soon.

That being said, we've got universal commitment to an hour of power at 10pm AEDT tomorrow night. We'd be silly to waste it

00Stinger you're up again dude. Grabbed young Sammy Walsh in the guts and Dahlhaus up forward. Was shattered when I saw MacPherson, Fritsch and Haynes were gone. Were all on my watchlist.
campaigner Dahlhause was the next player I was picking

AmericanAFL you up

I thought we moved the time for your timezone and basically said just be available lol

I mean, FWIW, I'm usually asleep by 9 cos I start before 6. So lying in bed at 6am with your phone to make a couple selections should be alright, Dean.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I was too complacent thinking guys like Wingard, De Goey, would last very long in the forwards given Petracca got picked up a few days ago. Some people here are seriously switched on.
So now I’ve got to lock in three forwards I was hoping would last a lot longer with Greenwood, Smith and my next guy.

With Pick 106, I select Tom Rockliff of the Murray

Hotdees Simon_Says Topkent pjfairbairn

4 Defs, 4 Fwds, 3 Mids. Plenty of time to get a ruck. If only people didn't take the Melbourne players before they got onto my radar.

4 Defs, 4 Fwds, 3 Mids. Plenty of time to get a ruck. If only people didn't take the Melbourne players before they got onto my radar.

I'm sure when we're coming 17th you'll thank me for reaching on all 3 of Oliver, Petracca and Fristch.

Feel free to take ANB though

I only have a select few dees players i'm willing to risk it on
1 of which i have, one of which will be my next selection.
who could it be now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back