Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m expecting already 100s have it in Geelong. Was she a check out chick?

worked back of house roles at the Waurn Ponds supermarket and had "minimal" contact with customers, was notified about her exposure mid-shift on Saturday afternoon and left the store immediately.

Look the only way to stop this from happening in future is to hate South East Asia. I would not be abusing these people or be cruel but I would silently dislike them and hold them in contempt. Much like we do with Dees and Freo. We should be ostracizing everyone from that region until the practice of eating vermin (wild or domestic) stops.

You could argue this region of the world was "hellbent" on releasing a SARS epidemic upon the entire world

Last edited:
Look the only way to stop this from happening is to hate South East Asia. I would not be abusing these people or be cruel but I would silently dislike them and hold them in contempt. Much like we do with Dees and Freo. We should be ostracizing everyone from that region until the practice of eating vermin (wild or domestic) stops.
Rabbit,goat or wild boar ?

Look the only way to stop this from happening is to hate South East Asia. I would not be abusing these people or be cruel but I would silently dislike them and hold them in contempt. We should be ostracizing everyone from that region until the practice of eating vermin (wild or domestic) stops.

I'm not sure that a wall of hatred (Hi Mr Trump & Bibi), could form an impenetrable barrier to an invisible virus dude.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look the only way to stop this from happening in future is to hate South East Asia. I would not be abusing these people or be cruel but I would silently dislike them and hold them in contempt. Much like we do with Dees and Freo. We should be ostracizing everyone from that region until the practice of eating vermin (wild or domestic) stops.

You could argue this region of the world was "hellbent" on releasing a SARS epidemic upon the entire world

Like the way they wear their masks when they come over here like we are the ones carrying diseases.

Have you looked in your own backyard FFS.

I'm not sure that a wall of hatred (Hi Mr Trump & Bibi), could form an impenetrable barrier to an invisible virus dude.

Of course it would. The world calls them out on their practices forcing them to do something about it or feel unwelcome in other nations. Even if SE asia chose to be closed off from the entire world to continue eating these dangerous animals. The disease would not be able to spread here as the wall would be like this thing called a wall that prevents the disease from being able to spread here.

Of course it would. The world calls them out on their practices forcing them to do something about it or be banned from entering other nations. Even if SE asia chose to be closed off from the entire world to continue eating these dangerous animals. The disease would not be able to spread here as the wall would be like this thing called a wall that prevents the disease from being able to spread here.

Better cease all trade with China then....Hang on, they're the sweat-shop & production house to the West.

and you were doing so well too.

Better cease all trade with China then....Hang on, they're the sweat-shop & production house to the West.

and you were doing so well too.

If people in China weren't allowed to travel out of China then the virus would've never left Chinas shores. It's simple logic that raises a simple solution. And the solution is don't let China bring viruses here. Ultimately by not letting China come here. No need to cease trade they can make all our stuff without coming here. The goods can be shipped to port and that's as far as the relationship could go. Otherwise no relationship at all would be better than the current arrangement!

Sounds like a Kent Brockman speech

Sounds like a Kent Brockman speech
Now over the years, a newsman learns a number of things that, for one reason or another, he just cannot report. It doesn't seem to matter now so... the following people are gay:

mB1NViZr08D7PjLm-qFV8wvCEPc=.gif

If people in China weren't allowed to travel out of China then the virus would've never left Chinas shores. What I offer is a simple solution. And the solution is don't allow people from undeveloped countries bring viruses here. Ultimately by not letting them here. No need to cease trade they can make all our stuff without coming here. The goods can be shipped to Port and that's as far as the relationship could go. Otherwise no relationship at all would be better than the current arrangement.

In case you just came down in the last shower ....The world is an international community now, what with air-travel being so cheap & accessible to the masses.

Chinese students also inform a large component of full-fee paying international students at so many Western Universities, who rely & depend upon their $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back