Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its interesting seeing the relatively low numbers for the high risk places like Taiwan and Hainan and even HK
So lock downs/outs definitely do work you just have to do it early
I wouldn’t trust Taiwan’s numbers but yep the way HK has done it by following the chineses methods seems to have worked

Knew a guy who was there for 3 days last week. Didn’t leave the hotel apparently

wYWbGvy.jpg

While domestic violence is a very serious issue and anything should be done to iradicate it, whoever made that is an idiot.
First of there's been zero deaths in Australia so any % of zero is still zero.
Mainly though, comparing the 2 over a short timeframe after the initial infection is nonsensical.
For example 3 weeks ago Italy had 1 reported death. They will now be pushing 1000 within the next 24 hours. Hell even 1 week ago they only had about 70 deaths

While domestic violence is a very serious issue and anything should be done to iradicate it, whoever made that is an idiot.
Mainly though, comparing the 2 over a short timeframe after the initial infection is nonsensical.
For example 3 weeks ago Italy had 1 reported death. They will now be pushing 1000 within the next 24 hours. Hell even 1 week ago they only had about 70 deaths
BF really needs an eye roll react.

I think it gets even worse. Who is murdered more in Australia: men or women?

There have been 3 deaths in Australia

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 of those were off the Diamond Princess, docked in Japan.
And were all elderly (youngest death was 78). Still, that's where caution needs to be taken. All well and good that most of us in BF will recover but it's old relatives and/Or those with chronic health conditions that will suffer. My dad is in his 60s and diabetic and my nan is nearly 90. They're the people that I would want to avoid getting it at all costs.

It seems like a daft question but why aren't we getting things like portable buildings, caravans whatever to use as a makeshift hospital to at least try to take some load off the actual hospitals.

If it does get to Italy levels then anything is surely better than nothing?

turn all pokie venues into makeshift hospitals. Now there’s a way to inject money back into small business as all the addicts will spend on something else

And were all elderly (youngest death was 78). Still, that's where caution needs to be taken. All well and good that most of us in BF will recover but it's old relatives and/Or those with chronic health conditions that will suffer. My dad is in his 60s and diabetic and my nan is nearly 90. They're the people that I would want to avoid getting it at all costs.

It helps that we're not in the depths of winter....The virus doesn't do so well in temps over 27 degrees.....Notice how it's Northern Italy that's copping the brunt.

So if an Australian man commits DV overseas and his wife dies it doesn’t count...Thank you

They contracted the virus on A cruise-ship in Another locale with completely different atmospheric conditions to here.

Nothing to do with whether it 'counts' or not.:rolleyes:

They contracted the virus on A cruise-ship in Another locale with completely different atmospheric conditions to here.

Nothing to do with whether it 'counts' or not.:rolleyes:
Who cares. His initial point was that no Australians had died of CV.

He even quoted my post acknowledging that he didn’t realise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back