Mega Thread Coronavirus & the AFL - season postponed. (Thread part 1 - cont in part 2, link in thread)

Has the coronavirus outbreak made you reconsider attending the footy

• Yes

Votes: 285 44.9%
  • No

Votes: 350 55.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't have feedlots here in Vic that's more an American issue. It's real easy to eat pasture-grown beef. Sure if you believe no animal should ever be killed for food, fair enough. I don't share that sentiment.

Asians have a "right" to eat dogs, and I have a right to think they're disgusting

Correct

How the f**k did anyone vote for this incompetent, babbling tosspot??!!

We are the laughing stock of the world with him as leader

Nah,

Trump has that well and truly covered.

He's told America all will be well as soon as the weather heats up!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We don't have feedlots here in Vic that's more an American issue. It's real easy to eat pasture-grown beef. Sure if you believe no animal should ever be killed for food, fair enough. I don't share that sentiment.

Asians have a "right" to eat dogs, and I have a right to think they're disgusting
I have the the right to call you out of touch With reality.

Scomo could actually do a good job and it wouldn’t matter to you lot, you’d still pile on because he walks funny or said something you don’t agree with. Like children in a school yard

He's so far from doing a good job its ridiculous.

Im pretty sure i ate it in Thailand - we thought it was pork, but we have a suspicion it was dog after none of the girls at the bar ate any (tasted like pork that we had eaten earlier - that the bar girls had eaten)
Most people don't eat dogs normally in Thailand so it's unlikely, but there are a few people with money from certain parts of society who'd be into it. Not clmmon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back