Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expect the same here in NSW from what's happening at my son's school.

But not sure if the Libs will make a respect for parents Statement though like was done in WA.
Schools have got enough to deal with already without having to make academic accommodations on the fly for individual kids, just because parents think Jacqueline and Hugo are too special to have to fall in line with everybody else.

Switching over to a remote curriculum is a big job, and it will have to be done in a coordinated manner.

They do what they must to make a living....But how are they any different to the women having a punch-on over toilet roll, in our own country?

This virtue signalling of yours is rather interesting Tiges.

One is a cause of this problem and the other is a symptom, those women having a punch on over toilet roll wouldn't be happening if a deadly virus caused by wet markets in China didn't happen.

Fix the cause and you'll fix the symptoms.

Expect the same here in NSW from what's happening at my son's school.

But not sure if the Libs will make a respect for parents Statement though like was done in WA.
My son's High School work is all online, including textbooks. Primary school not so much but all kids have file spaces and the like.

Aren't WA schools any good with this decades old technology called "the internet"?

One is a cause of this problem and the other is a symptom, those women having a punch on over toilet roll wouldn't be happening if a deadly virus caused by wet markets in China didn't happen.

Begging the question of a premise that's yet to be proven, but what every one seems to be running with as Gospel.

Viruses spring up all over the world all the time Plugs....They're a part of the living earth, much like we are.

My son's High School work is all online, including textbooks. Primary school not so much but all kids have file spaces and the like.

Aren't WA schools any good with this decades old technology called "the internet"?

Some of the richer private schools began moving to online classes last week. In any case, there have been no cases of community transmission in WA, so there's less reason to close them here, or to take your children out of them.

Humans for the most part are filth, regardless of race or country of origin. I do feel your comparison is a bit silly, the grubby girl hasn’t shut down the worlds economy and killed thousands because of her actions has she? Those who participate at wet markets are inhuman, however I don’t blame them, my opinion is horrid but I don’t blame them. The CCP is at fault, plain and simple.

Very self illuminating indeed Tigs.

Should have happened after our first case.. A bit late by my mate Scomo.

People were calling for that to happen back when they started to record the first cases here but the govt was saying that wasn't a realistic option, amazing how quickly that has changed since the s**t started to hit the fan in the last week or so and other countries brought in tougher border controls or closed their borders.

They don't have much to lose now by closing the borders as most people aren't travelling overseas now and the airline and tourism industries are already stuffed.

Last edited:
People were calling for that to happen back when they started to record the first cases here but the govt was saying that wasn't a realistic option, amazing how quickly that has changed since the s**t started to hit the fan in the last week or so and other countries brought in tougher border controls or closed their borders.

They don't have much to lose now by closing the borders as most people aren't travelling overseas and the airline and tourism industries are already stuffed.
The cynicism is strong with this one.

And I entirely agree.

I Wonder if those same restrictions will apply to the Military, to our Politicians & to CEO's of Multi-Nat organisations?.....Somehow, I doubt it.

I guess the pre-requisite is that you have to be human.

Most schoolteachers and Principals would probably like the schools shut.

Would appreciate if you would refrain from name calling in times like this.

If the schools were provided with the required hand sanitiser and soap in these situations, and the schools were better prepared for the social distancing measures that took a few days to try and implement, more parents like me would have kept there kids in school for all of this week.
I kept mine at school. The name calling was in reference to parents who have been abusing teachers. It's deplorable behaviour. So I'll call them what I like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Humans for the most part are filth, regardless of race or country of origin. I do feel your comparison is a bit silly, the grubby girl hasn’t shut down the worlds economy and killed thousands because of her actions has she? Those who participate at wet markets are inhuman, however I don’t blame them, my opinion is horrid but I don’t blame them. The CCP is at fault, plain and simple.
If I remember correctly the wet markets were basically established because Mao's policies forced people to the brink where they needed to eat wild animals to live, so I get the impression it's a pride thing. If the wet markets are bad, Mao was wrong, type of thing.

If I remember correctly the wet markets were basically established because Mao's policies forced people to the brink where they needed to eat wild animals to live, so I get the impression it's a pride thing. If the wet markets are bad, Mao was wrong, type of thing.

Some of the animals at these wet markets in China are rare animals like pangolins which are used for medicinal purposes, it's not like poor people need to eat them to survive, they'd be more expensive to eat than the packet of snags you buy at woolies or coles.

This is absolutely ****ed

Businesses who I work for have no income for the next 6 months and have had to tell staff they have no work for 6 months, so if u can find something take it or come back in 6 months

The virus is nothing but the effects of this is so bad it’s not funny

Just wait till lockdowns occur

30% of people will be without work

This is absolutely f’ed

Businesses who I work for have no income for the next 6 months and have had to tell staff they have no work for 6 months, so if u can find something take it or come back in 6 months

The virus is nothing but the effects of this is so bad it’s not funny

Just wait till lockdowns occur

30% of people will be without work
Imagine the supermarkets then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back