Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
His stimulus package was ridiculous and targeted completely at the wrong people

Pensioners are doing s**t with that cash and people on new start, centerlink will be using that on pokies, booze and drugs

He is an absolute ******* nuffie
Both need to buy more exspensive food as the cheap home brand staples are gone

View attachment 842807

This is the trash that comes up on my timeline. I must remind my relos to stop hanging around Margaret Court.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Obviously if you're using it to justify hanging around in large groups its bad, but gotta say if more people felt comfortable praying to deal with existential dread rather than raiding, pillaging, and plundering supermarkets, we'd probably be in a better situation (opiate of the masses and all that).

His stimulus package was ridiculous and targeted completely at the wrong people

Pensioners are doing s**t with that cash and people on new start, centerlink will be using that on pokies, booze and drugs

He is an absolute ******* nuffie

They need to announce more, quick.

Most Western economies are already offering hundreds of billions in stimulus. ~$17B isn't going to cut it here.

Costco opened the doors of it's first store in Perth today. the queues were so long they opened half an hour earlier than scheduled. I can't understand why this customer went to the trouble of joining the long queue as well as kitting up with a full hazmat suit just to buy some Cheetos and not much else.

View attachment 842629
Called a sense of humour, you should try it . It seems we are as short on sense of humour on BF as we are test kits

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

They need to announce more, quick.

Most Western economies are already offering hundreds of billions in stimulus. ~$17B isn't going to cut it here.
Cafes and restaurants will be the first to go under and quick

Walking through the city it’s crazy just how dead they are

Most wont last a month given the climate

Mortgage Repayments need to be delayed, Same goes for Utilities, etc

The next 3-4 months are gonna be some bad times ahead sadly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cafes and restaurants will be the first to go under and quick

Walking through the city it’s crazy just how dead they are

Most wont last a month given the climate

Mortgage Repayments need to be delayed, Same goes for Utilities, etc

The next 3-4 months are gonna be some bad times ahead sadly
And I'm no business expert, but I don't see where the capital to restart all these things will come from once this is over.

And I'm no business expert, but I don't see where the capital to restart all these things will come from once this is over.
Its mind boggling to think once it’s over jobs will be there as well and things go back to normal instantly

People really don’t know the magnitude of this

The lasting effects of this are scary

I live at home so I’m not in a bad spot but if I was renting or just purchased my first home like I had planned I’d be shitting bricks right now

It's pretty clear to me that the Govt needs to nationalise all our utilities & resources, But Scomo is Murdoch & the Multi-Nats puppet....So he won't be doing that.

Screw the people is his credo....Go on & prove me wrong you Muppet.
This is something I would of looked at doing fairly instantly

Give people a little less to stress about, he’s just a moron

Its mind boggling to think once it’s over jobs will be there as well and things go back to normal instantly

People really don’t know the magnitude of this

The lasting effects of this are scary

I live at home so I’m not in a bad spot but if I was renting or just purchased my first home like I had planned I’d be shitting bricks right now

It's going to be brutal but a silver lining of sorts is that many of the jobs that have gone/will go/are in limbo because of lock down measures are necessary and will return.

The idea that businesses and individuals can just ride it out and go back to work when the storm clears is nonsense, but people who sell pies at the footy, pull pints at pubs, play in bands, work in shops etc. won't become obsolete.

This is something I would of looked at doing fairly instantly

Give people a little less to stress about, he’s just a moron

We have more than ample resources to keep the entire country fed & in a job.....Kick the Multi-nat bastards out is my motto.

It's going to be brutal but a silver lining of sorts is that many of the jobs that have gone/will go/are in limbo because of lock down measures are necessary and will return.

The idea that businesses and individuals can just ride it out and go back to work when the storm clears is nonsense, but people who sell pies at the footy, pull pints at pubs, play in bands, work in shops etc. won't become obsolete.
No doubt they will be back but the scary thing is when

That's what you took out of my post? Dimwit.
Admittedly that was mostly to rile you up.

Look, teaching doesn’t consistently require 50+ hours a week. That’s a ridiculous claim, and you know it as well as I do. Even teachers at private schools with weekend sport get the time back in extended holidays. There are peak periods, and there are some teachers who choose to work long hours - just as there are in every salaried job. But generally speaking the day to day hours are no worse than anyone else, and even taking into account holiday work there’s still a hell of a lot of downtime.

There’s a lot of shitty things about teaching but like most public sector jobs being overworked isn’t one of them. Not that you can tell most public servants that.

Admittedly that was mostly to rile you up.

Look, teaching doesn’t consistently require 50+ hours a week. That’s a ridiculous claim, and you know it as well as I do. Even teachers at private schools with weekend sport get the time back in extended holidays. There are peak periods, and there are some teachers who choose to work long hours - just as there are in every salaried job. But generally speaking the day to day hours are no worse than anyone else, and even taking into account holiday work there’s still a hell of a lot of downtime.

There’s a lot of shitty things about teaching but like most public sector jobs being overworked isn’t one of them. Not that you can tell most public servants that.

You're aware then that Rask is studying for his Phd also?

No doubt they will be back but the scary thing is when

No one knows. The tin foil hat brigade would usually say something like 'the govt know, Murdoch knows, <insert evil multinational corporation> knows' etc. but no one really knows how this will play out. China is the only country where the number of cases has plateaued but they are about as trustworthy as AFL HQ. The rate of growth of new cases in Italy has slowed, but they are still getting more and more each day. Spain went from 200 to 600 cases in 4 or 5 days, and then from 600 to 14,000 in 10 days. We just went from 200 to 560 cases in 4 or 5 days... South Korea have managed to slow the rate of new cases right down and have a low mortality rate. Germany has a high and growing number of cases and low mortality rate. We will slot in somewhere in the picture.

It's only March here and still warm in most of the country. Heading into our normal flu season will COVID-19 hang around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back