WWE WrestleMania 36, Sun Apr 5th & Mon April 6th, 9am AEST (via tape delay magic)

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know who still orders PPVs off Main Event (if anyone), but it appears they are only showing the Sunday portion? No mention about the Monday portion (aside from afternoon replay times), so it's really confusing. Also the price is $29.95, so that's roughly 2 months of WWE Network subscription. :thumbsdown:

Just saw an ad for both shows on Main Event

Bork was supposed to leave WWE and return to UFC about 3 or 4 times in the past but nothing ever happened. I'll believe it when I see it.

Maybe Vince finally noticed the audience has dropped reliably since Lesnar came back in 2012 and his part-time star is a waste of money.

Last edited:
Maybe Vince finally noticed the audience has dropped reliably since Lesnar came back in 2012 and his part-time star is a waste of money.
Jeez you're boring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

check your browser history?

All i could find I;m confused

edit - article was from 2012 wtf WWE why is it still on your website lols i feel like an idiot

Will watch out of morbid curiosity. Edge v Orton could be good I spose. Nobody who debuted in the last decade is worth watching.

Christ it’s embarrassing to see WWE try to continue throughout this crisis. Wrestling is inherently dependendant on a live crowd, it’s just not worth it anyway.

Will watch out of morbid curiosity. Edge v Orton could be good I spose. Nobody who debuted in the last decade is worth watching.

Christ it’s embarrassing to see WWE try to continue throughout this crisis. Wrestling is inherently dependendant on a live crowd, it’s just not worth it anyway.
Owen Hart legit died at a show.

Vince is a ******* arsehole who will make anyone work regardless.

absolute scum of a human

Remove this Banner Ad

Back