Science/Environment Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Pandemic Declared

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way known China should be allowed to continue operating any "Institute of Virology" from this point on, or even operating any "Institute of <insert anything that is likely to cause a global disaster>".

I'm not suggesting they engineered this virus, or that this virus originated from their labs (even though there is strong reason to suspect that is the case). Just saying that after being responsible, to a significant degree, for quite literally bringing the world to a standstill, they have forfeited any right whatsoever to conduct research into anything with even a semblance of having the capacity to cause worldwide havoc.
I believe many of these research labs are shared, funded by numerous countries and industry and with personnel from different nations.

There's no way known China should be allowed to continue operating any "Institute of Virology" from this point on, or even operating any "Institute of <insert anything that is likely to cause a global disaster>".

I'm not suggesting they engineered this virus, or that this virus originated from their labs (even though there is strong reason to suspect that is the case). Just saying that after being responsible, to a significant degree, for quite literally bringing the world to a standstill, they have forfeited any right whatsoever to conduct research into anything with even a semblance of having the capacity to cause worldwide havoc.

the usa and russia both keep smallpox in labs too

I believe many of these research labs are shared, funded by numerous countries and industry and with personnel from different nations.

correct. i read a few weeks ago the wuhan lab was doing work with the canadian govt for example (forget the project tbh)

Finally we can be openly racist to the Chinese! Only took them instigating a global pandemic and economic recession.

All these years of being secretly racist & eating our succulent Chinese dinners in silence are over!

You sir are a flog.

i agree ..... but Chinese food is pretty bland s**t.

Is that racist ?.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally we can be openly racist to the Chinese! Only took them instigating a global pandemic and economic recession.

All these years of being secretly racist & eating our succulent Chinese dinners in silence are over!

You sir are a flog.
GET YOUR HAND OFF MY PENIS !

The German cruise ship the Artanya has refused to leave WA of course.heck I hate cruise ships.There are about 12 Germans that were to old and decrepit to fly home with the other passengers so the 450-500 crew are not going anywhere incase some of them are sick.Cruise ships are the biggest bullshitters and biggest liability in this crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back