Science/Environment Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Pandemic Declared

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brain keeps shifting gears - between feeling this is 'the new normal' for a while, and suddenly realising how ******* strange this situation is. I suspect I'm not the only one.

I am resigned to this new abnormality for 12-18 months. Even if they get a new medicine in under 12 months, they'll need another 6 months to manufacture, transport and distribute it...

I didn't think about it... But 2019 was like a peak for human society. We won't be snapping back to the pre Covid world when this over. It will be a different world. How different - I don't know.

Even today, I went out to get mcdonalds drive thru, so many restaurants were closed. How many will come back?

It is an unholy nightmare...

Lol. You’re such a fraud.

Finally we can be openly racist to the Chinese! Only took them instigating a global pandemic and economic recession.

All these years of being secretly racist & eating our succulent Chinese dinners in silence are over!

You sir are a flog.

There is a big difference between being rational and promoting racist hatred.

I am on record of saying the people of china and the citizens of the world should be pointing their finger at the chinese government (The US are guilty of the same issue I will highlight).

How can you build a hospital in 7 days without slave labour? How can you have entire parts of the population that are so desperate for protein, they resort to eating bats and other sources which are high risk?

but then again being emotional and allowing racism to cloud ones judgement is all good

I am on record of saying the people of china and the citizens of the world should be pointing their finger at the chinese government (The US are guilty of the same issue I will highlight).

How can you build a hospital in 7 days without slave labour? How can you have entire parts of the population that are so desperate for protein, they resort to eating bats and other sources which are high risk?

but then again being emotional and allowing racism to cloud ones judgement is all good
Blablabla.

I am resigned to this new abnormality for 12-18 months. Even if they get a new medicine in under 12 months, they'll need another 6 months to manufacture, transport and distribute it...

I didn't think about it... But 2019 was like a peak for human society. We won't be snapping back to the pre Covid world when this over. It will be a different world. How different - I don't know.

Even today, I went out to get mcdonalds drive thru, so many restaurants were closed. How many will come back?

It is an unholy nightmare...

They wont and neither will thousands of other businesses.

Thought this was interesting.

I get that some might find it a tad racist, but rather than be offended/outraged, I'd love to hear some personal, albeit anecdotal, experiences to the contrary.

The only irrational and emotional post is yours.

So Sweden’s the only European country that isn’t locking down. Basically herd immunity without calling it that.

If they get through this ok it’d be great, I’d be worried if I was there though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ffs! So disgusting, shows how much China cares in preventing another outbreak!

Why cant the CCP do what they do best and make these people disappear forever for ignoring the ban?

So Sweden’s the only European country that isn’t locking down. Basically herd immunity without calling it that.

If they get through this ok it’d be great, I’d be worried if I was there though.

Yeah. They're ****ed.

They are a basket case.Officially have less cases then Australia and ten times the number of fatalitys.I half expect a cruise ship full of Swedes to pull up next to the Germans in Fremantle any day now.

Did anyone else see our Deputy Chief Medical officer say that we can't beat the pandemic without a vaccine and THERE'S NEVER BEEN A SUCCESSFUL FOR ANY TYPE OF CORONAVIRUS!!

Said it could take 18 months to develop. How depressing is that?!

I can't imagine people putting up with these restrictions for more than 2-3 months. Even kids playgrounds are getting shut now.

They are a basket case.Officially have less cases then Australia and ten times the number of fatalitys.I half expect a cruise ship full of Swedes to pull up next to the Germans in Fremantle any day now.
Another crazy comparison
They have less death pp then the Netherlands and are on par with Denmark pp
What is really scaring people is how stupid we will all look if their numbers remain in line with their neighbours without the unprecedented panic.

Half of all cases could be asymptomatic. Half!

Another crazy comparison
They have less death pp then the Netherlands and are on par with Denmark pp
What is really scaring people is how stupid we will all look if their numbers remain in line with their neighbours without the unprecedented panic.
mmm would really appreciate if you dont waste my time again thanks.

Half of all cases could be asymptomatic. Half!

Dont go swapping bodily fluids or shaking hands with any asymtomatic cases .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back