WWE WrestleMania 36, Sun Apr 5th & Mon April 6th, 9am AEST (via tape delay magic)

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol, you're all sooks. I'm very much a casual and that first match was entertaining enough.
You know the saying "Nobody hates Star Wars more than Star Wars fans"?

It applies to wrestling too.

...and yet other posters do it & that’s ok??

Just because you don’t like my views on professional wrestling doesn’t mean you show post towards me like I’m a naughty child.

Consistency mate.

You were the first one to post odds openly to matches yet to take place. I don’t think anyone should be doing it, don’t play victim, I would’ve said it to whoever was first to do it for everyone else to see.

It’s bizarre you think I have something against you personally. I’m sorry if you feel that way. My views are pretty much always in the minority around here.

I wasn’t trying to start anything, just trying to point out something a lot of people here prefer.

God I bet they wished they had held back the money in the bank winner.. create some genuine intrigue over these 2 days. (And would also give a way for Drew not to have his big winning moment in front of no one/lose)

You know the saying "Nobody hates Star Wars more than Star Wars fans"?

It applies to wrestling too.
Yeah, when I stopped enjoying it, I stopped watching. Allows me to come back every now and then and enjoy it for what it is. You're right about the fanbase - easily the worst part about wrestling IMO.

I've enjoyed the show so far. Think it being split over two nights and the fact that it's not live has allowed them to really smash it with pacing so far. I've actually enjoyed every match.

Why didn’t Rollins bring his disciples with him?

I’m a bit confused with what this feud is about.

Who could join him at ringside??

One half of the AoP is injured (and haven’t appeared in weeks) & Buddy Murphy missed this entire set of tapings....

This is why I was annoyed at being lectured by you— because you continually ask questions without thinking rationally :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who could join him at ringside??

One half of the AoP is injured (and haven’t appeared in weeks) & Buddy Murphy missed this entire set of tapings....

This is why I was annoyed at being lectured by you— because you continually ask questions without thinking rationally :rolleyes:

Jesus, I asked a question mate and it was answered. I haven’t watched WWE since the Rumble and wanted to know where his cronies were.

Check the post above you to see how to respond in a civil and normal way.

Jesus, I asked a question mate and it was answered. I haven’t watched WWE since the Rumble and wanted to know where his cronies were.

Check the post above you to see how to respond in a civil and normal way.

... your response was Civil & normal?? :rolleyes:

Read it again.

I’m certain that instant replay of Seth kneeing ko was a cut. The commentators framed it as being “a short time ago” even though it was 3 seconds prior.
Quick drink of water,p and a breather, and then back on with the filming

Remove this Banner Ad

Back