WWE WrestleMania 36, Sun Apr 5th & Mon April 6th, 9am AEST (via tape delay magic)

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t know what this means or is referring to. But yeah I think I’ve been respectful and civil to you.

You’re having a go at a casual WWE watcher for not knowing the whereabouts of some minor wrestlers. That’s bizarre to me.

I’m responding to a ‘self appointed’ moderator who continually speaks down to my like I’m a naughty child.

Anyway— onto ignore you go, I’m sick of you speaking down to me just because you think you’re ‘right’

I’m responding to a ‘self appointed’ moderator who continually speaks down to my like I’m a naughty child.

Anyway— onto ignore you go, I’m sick of you speaking down to me just because you think you’re ‘right’

Continually?? I swear this is the first time I’ve ever asked you not to do something, and I think I spoke to you in a reasonable way, not like a child.

Anyway, happy to move on, if you want to put me on ignore then that’s your prerogative.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Black vs Lashley, “first time ever”
First time ever literally meeting each other?

Black better keep Zelina Vega away from Lashley— don’t want Bobby of the Stud moving onto her after he ditches Lana....

Haha, squash!! And rightfully so.
Braun should now go full heel and hold the title for a long, long time.

What surprises me, is that with no audience and the ability to edit, they didn’t make a longer match with rest breaks in between.. mustbhave really been a last minute throw together..
Maybe even an alternate match filmed in case Roman couldn’t make it at the time..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back