WWE WrestleMania 36, Sun Apr 5th & Mon April 6th, 9am AEST (via tape delay magic)

Remove this Banner Ad

I was hoping for a Kane cameo but apart from that it will be the only thing remembered from part 1, The whole AJ coming out of the coffin was brilliant.

Hope these two fight again at Summerslam.

WrestleMania will be huge the year after Vince dies

How was your morning not watching Wrestlemania??

Because I was just thoroughly sports entertained....

I don’t even have the words to describe what I just saw with Styles/‘Taker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow come back to find a heap of my posts mysteriously disliked by a poster who hasn’t posted in the thread. Check their history and they rarely post but also have a habit of disliking Bomberboyokay. I wonder who could possibly have a problem with both us who would be petty enough to dislike all our posts...

Wrestlemania taped over 2 nights they have an opportunity to really do a couple things different get really creative.

Taker vs AJ - Grave Yard Match
Could have a cameo from The Club and Kane

Orton vs Edge - Stock Room Brawl
Imagine these guys in a shopping stock room going at it to see who the last man standing is.

Raw Tag Team TLC
Street Profits vs AOP vs Viking Raiders vs The Club

I should be on creative.

Apart from 'warping' outside the grave, slight influences from Broken Matt TNA days, wasn't too bad in the end. Pre-recorded matches certainly make Taker look better.

I enjoyed every single match, and thoroughly enjoyed a few of them. Don't really follow wrestling anymore, but that was the most enjoyment I've gotten out of it in years. Looking forward to part 2.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back