Fantasy 2020 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

And Taylor better the next Peterson, or picking him at #2 is terrible. The experts ranking him that high is bewildering to me.
All Wisconsin RBs end up being better Receivers than you’d expect.

Damn, Burrow/Tua fallen into my lap. Almost have to draft one of them now.

If anyone wants to trade up here, send me some offers. Dont want to move too far back tho either. I wont be making a pick anytime soon until ive considered various offers
There are a few interested

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Accept my trade ya bloody executable file!
Im still iffy on that. Its not bad or anything but im a bit worried moving that far back. It expires tonight, but resend me something so i have a day or two or three more to think about it along with any other offers i may get. Im very undecided right now.

And Taylor better the next Peterson, or picking him at #2 is terrible. The experts ranking him that high is bewildering to me.
Ignoring all opinions on JT, I do find it humorous that the only accepted equivalence is probably the most talented RB in the last two decades in a year with no one nearly as talented.

Accept my trade ya bloody executable file!
Im still iffy on that. Its not bad or anything but im a bit worried moving that far back. It expires tonight, but resend me something so i have a day or two or three more to think about it along with any other offers i may get. Im very undecided right now.
Lemme guess, not enough random defensive players involved? :think:

Ignoring all opinions on JT, I do find it humorous that the only accepted equivalence is probably the most talented RB in the last two decades in a year with no one nearly as talented.

Well,it doesn't matter now because you just got the best fantasy player in this entire draft at #6 . Let's just pretend Taylor and Dobbins were picked at opposite picks, ok?

Pick # 6 : A+

And a sidenote to pick #6, thank you dagless, cause if Dobbins had got to pick #7 (my original first round pick) I think I would have power spewed my dinner up.

A day or two or three? You're taking the piss with this trading stuff now. I admire the set up on all this tho, very clear that there are be no time limits when you opened the draft. Excellent. Very clever.

A day or two or three? You're taking the piss with this trading stuff now. I admire the set up on all this tho, very clear that there are be no time limits when you opened the draft. Excellent. Very clever.
There hasnt been time limits for like three or four years tho. We usually rifle thru the six rounds in about a couple weeks tops. Because we started off a month and a half early, we can spend a little time with trade talks. I'm just waiting to hear back from two other people, also got LennyHayes offer, so just wanna consider all options before making a pick (if none are too appealing).

There hasnt been time limits for like three or four years tho. We usually rifle thru the six rounds in about a couple weeks tops. Because we started off a month and a half early, we can spend a little time with trade talks. I'm just waiting to hear back from two other people, also got LennyHayes offer, so just wanna consider all options before making a pick (if none are too appealing).

We've never let someone wait two or three days before. Infact weve skipped them or chosen for said drafter before. Just cause we are starting a month early there is no need for such a delay so you can seek the best trade possible. 24 -36 hours is long enough, staller.

We've never let someone wait two or three days before. Infact weve skipped them or chosen for said drafter before. Just cause we are starting a month early there is no need for such a delay so you can seek the best trade possible. 24 -36 hours is long enough, staller.
we've never done that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back