Official 2019/20 Bundesliga/DFB Pokal Thread

Which Team will you be supporting this season?

• FC Augsburg

• Bayer Leverkusen

• Bayern Munich

• Borussia Dortmund

• Borussia Mönchengladbach

• Eintracht Frankfurt

• Fortuna Düsseldorf

• SC Freiburg

• Hertha BSC

• TSG 1899 Hoffenheim

• 1. FC Koln

• RB Leipzig

• 1. FSV Mainz 05

• SC Paderborn 07

• Schalke 04

• Union Berlin

• Werder Bremen

• VfL Wolfsburg

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

With avatars like that it’s no wonder you’re an angry man

He's right though. It's not really dropping a 'truth bomb' when a player publicly wants his team mate to stay and not join the rival of one of his former clubs. Can is saying what literally anyone else would say in that situation.

Any thoughts on where Götze might end up, wadistance? I still remember how exciting he looked when he burst on to the scene, it's a shame that injuries have hindered his development so much.

He's right though. It's not really dropping a 'truth bomb' when a player publicly wants his team mate to stay and not join the rival of one of his former clubs. Can is saying what literally anyone else would say in that situation.

Any thoughts on where Götze might end up, wadistance? I still remember how exciting he looked when he burst on to the scene, it's a shame that injuries have hindered his development so much.

Reckon Italy is the go for him. He’s not fast enough anymore for the prem. There was talk of Hertha Berlin but I think that was dependant on Klinsmann being in charge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reckon Italy is the go for him. He’s not fast enough anymore for the prem. There was talk of Hertha Berlin but I think that was dependant on Klinsmann being in charge

Surprised Juve isnt been linked with a free transfer for him.

Alphonso Davis is top 2 LB in the world right now. Kills me now I’ll have to watch this for the next 5 years.

Praying to the football gods for a comunicado official

At least now the whole world can see how corrupt the DFL is

First thing I thought on the replay was that was a penalty. Boateng moved his elbow up and towards where the shot would have gone before Haaland’s shot on goal. There was clear intent there, horrible decision.

First thing I thought on the replay was that was a penalty. Boateng moved his elbow up and towards where the shot would have gone before Haaland’s shot on goal. There was clear intent there, horrible decision.

Gave it the old corona handshake

Alphonso Davis is top 2 LB in the world right now. Kills me now I’ll have to watch this for the next 5 years.

Praying to the football gods for a comunicado official

Who’s the other in the top two?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wadistance what's this talk about Favre leaving at the end of the season? Surely not, he's a top class manager.

For me Favre is the Roman Bürki of managers. He’s good, and for a team a few spots down the table he’s great. But he’s not a top manager. He’s unfortunately in that grey area - not good enough to go to the next level, but not really bad enough to sack.

There’s been a lot of investment by Dortmund in the last few years, and if you look closer it’s actually incredible that we’ve spent 2 and a half seasons so close to the top - Bayern are literally in another league than us. But I don’t think Favre has what it takes to get to that absolute next level. He’s a bit too rigid in his thinking, not adaptable enough, not ruthless enough. As much as it’s not really possible, we need the next Klopp - someone to bring an identity with him and slightly change the clubs for the better

For me Favre is the Roman Bürki of managers. He’s good, and for a team a few spots down the table he’s great. But he’s not a top manager. He’s unfortunately in that grey area - not good enough to go to the next level, but not really bad enough to sack.

There’s been a lot of investment by Dortmund in the last few years, and if you look closer it’s actually incredible that we’ve spent 2 and a half seasons so close to the top - Bayern are literally in another league than us. But I don’t think Favre has what it takes to get to that absolute next level. He’s a bit too rigid in his thinking, not adaptable enough, not ruthless enough. As much as it’s not really possible, we need the next Klopp - someone to bring an identity with him and slightly change the clubs for the better

Whos realistically available?

Whos realistically available?

Poch. But German speaking is a must and I don’t think they’d stray from that

Ten Haag, now that Hansi Flick has a long term contract. Is he an upgrade? Dunno.

Niko Kovac

Poch. But German speaking is a must and I don’t think they’d stray from that

Ten Haag, now that Hansi Flick has a long term contract. Is he an upgrade? Dunno.

Niko Kovac

I heard about Kovac lol. Any chance of snaring Nagelsmann?

I heard about Kovac lol. Any chance of snaring Nagelsmann?

Can’t see Red Bull letting him go. Would love him though. We pulled the trigger too early on Favre - should have made a huge play for him or Marco Rose a year later

Back