Prediction Brisbane Lions - They'll win a flag within 5 years

Remove this Banner Ad

getting stronger by the week.

Like many I don't feel this is their year. But next year and for a long time to come they're going to have a big chance.

getting stronger by the week.

Like many I don't feel this is their year. But next year and for a long time to come they're going to have a big chance.
100% agree they are getting stronger... Best of luck to them, but they will need some luck on their side to win it this year. Not without a chance though.

I thank Lions for waxing my interest in footy while my interest in my own club turn of this millenium was waning.

They will win a flag soon and lets hope they beat either pies or cats in doing so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good win Lion Boys. I still think the winner this year will come from Collingwood/WCE/Rich. But the Lions are well on track for the future. And could just prove Mac wrong in Season 2019.

Great come back today.

Lol at bold claim, more a johnny come lately and slothily. Many posters here (those who watch them every week) have been saying all season that they'll be contending by 2020 at latest.
This post from over a year ago has aged very well.

This thread gets more embarrassing by the week.

I reckon next year they'll do it. Capable this year, but I reckon one year too early.

Played well yesterday after getting jumped early. Great fight back and resolve.

Yeah I think Richmond had them covered yesterday, too much experience. Brisbane have raw talent but are a bit green. Should be up again and more seasoned next season, but as we saw with Melbourne you never know. Seem more solidly coached than Melbourne, with a more solid gameplan though.

A season too early for the Lions. Maybe next year. I have them in the Granny at this stage for 2020 and perhaps winners. We;ll have to analyse further in due time.

Pies will win it this year.

going along brilliantly atm. 2 huge games coming up against the Cats and Giants.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back