NRL NRL 2020 Season - Round 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seibold is dead man walking.
I’m not entirely convinced. He has a 5 year deal and the contract is weighted in his favour so it would cost the Broncos a fortune to get rid of him. They may have to stick with him.

I’m not entirely convinced. He has a 5 year deal and the contract is weighted in his favour so it would cost the Broncos a fortune to get rid of him. They may have to stick with him.

Brisbane can affirm it the one team that can

I think there is a clause where if the ponies don’t make the finals, they can dump the coach at minimal expense

I think there is a clause where if the ponies don’t make the finals, they can dump the coach at minimal expense
Watching the Sunday Footy Show this afternoon some of the "experts" no longer think that is the case. They confirmed with Lockyer during the week that there is no get out clause and that the contract is so heavily weighted towards Siebold that he could in fact extend his tenure to a sixth season. If the Broncos want to terminate it will cost them millions.

Watching the Sunday Footy Show this afternoon some of the "experts" no longer think that is the case. They confirmed with Lockyer during the week that there is no get out clause and that the contract is so heavily weighted towards Siebold that he could in fact extend his tenure to a sixth season. If the Broncos want to terminate it will cost them millions.

Loving it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve already made two wagers for next week. Roosters only a 10-1/2 favorite is very light. And the Warriors should be the favorite against the Titans.

I’m prepared for max punishment from the NRL betting gods.

Either the Chairman and most of the Broncos board goes or the coach goes - not BOTH STAY AS IS
Some are calling it the worst contract deal ever written, so if the coach goes, the chairman and the board must also go.

I’ve already made two wagers for next week. Roosters only a 10-1/2 favorite is very light. And the Warriors should be the favorite against the Titans.

I’m prepared for max punishment from the NRL betting gods.

My app has already moved the Roosters line to 12-1/2

Terrible decision not to award a penalty, extremely dumd to call a ref that.

Not completely convinced it was a penalty, did seem like half a challenge was a 50/50 call.

My app has already moved the Roosters line to 12-1/2

Got on the 10.5 when it opened, surely they cover that and with ease. Even 12.5 is too light, should be 16+

I also have the Tigers and 5-1/2. I know they won’t have J Leilua but that’s still a fat number. That team fights.

I also have the Tigers and 5-1/2. I know they won’t have J Leilua but that’s still a fat number. That team fights.

I'm the other way, think Souths cover, although not a confident one.

I'm the other way, think Souths cover, although not a confident one.

I jumped on it before remembering the suspension situation. Not sure how big a factor that is. Without thinking of Leilua I figured the line would be 1 or 2, so jumped on the 5.5.

Should be a fun game either way. Outcome may end up deciding who plays finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back