Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 2 - Gumbies FFC vs Mount Buller Demons at The House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably the best logo in the league.
Agree. It’s not fitting considering MBD are one of the inferior clubs in the competition compared to the mighty Gumbies.

Agree. It’s not fitting considering MBD are one of the inferior clubs in the competition compared to the mighty Gumbies.
You know this not to be true at all and are just spitting out the club line.

We are the best. You know this, I know this.

Hey Gumbies. Need your advice. I am really really hungry but also very lazy, so I've stayed put on the couch but started googling images of toasted sandwiches. Is this strange, and why isn't it working out the way I had hoped?

Hey Gumbies. Need your advice. I am really really hungry but also very lazy, so I've stayed put on the couch but started googling images of toasted sandwiches. Is this strange, and why isn't it working out the way I had hoped?
Can you please clarify whether you googled toasted sandwiches or jaffles - we need to be clear on the details.

Please dumb down any further correspondence with the Gumbies. They struggle for anything more than a few words in a post.
Especially that Bees character.

You know this not to be true at all and are just spitting out the club line.

We are the best. You know this, I know this.
MBD are a poor mans West Coast Wonders.

You know this, I know this.

Can you please clarify whether you googled toasted sandwiches or jaffles - we need to be clear on the details.
Oh definitely sandwiches. It wasn't as effective as I'd hoped so I'm thinking of googling images of cheeseburgers

I moved my lounge room into my kitchen. Problem solved.

Let's not go mad mate.
We all know it.
They are the poor mans club.
The underachievers.
The ugly step-child.
The bridesmaid but never the bride.

Oh definitely sandwiches. It wasn't as effective as I'd hoped so I'm thinking of googling images of cheeseburgers
Maybe you need to clap your hands twice before it appears. A little like a clap lamp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe you need to clap your hands twice before it appears. A little like a clap lamp.
Don't be ridiculous.
You need to rub your genie lamp and wish for it first!

You must have some crumbs, biscuits or leftovers that have fallen behind the cushions you could have?

You must have some crumbs, biscuits or leftovers that have fallen behind the cushions you could have?
They can't very well scavenge for sustenance behind the cushions he is sitting on. Use your head Riv.

Last edited:
He can't very well scavenge for sustenance behind the cushions he is sitting on. Use your head Riv.
PG, since when did you have a sex change? o_O

For a brief second there I thought you were comparing me to PG and I was extremely honoured. Then I read it again properly and realised you were just pointing out another of my mistakes. It's been a rollercoaster of a day.

He can't very well scavenge for sustenance behind the cushions he is sitting on. Use your head Riv.

It's limited thinking like this that has relegated you to a halfback position. If you manoeuvre enough, you can forage around with barely any movement.

You're not you when you're hungry (c). In this case PG turns into a grumpy old man when she's hungry.

Thanks Snickers

It's limited thinking like this that has relegated you to a halfback position. If you manoeuvre enough, you can forage around with barely any movement.
Relegated, or promoted?

Maybe you should manoeuvre your way into some effort and contests next match.

Relegated, or promoted?

Maybe you should manoeuvre your way into some effort and contests next match.

um.gif

Can't we all just get along!

Bracing for redundancy :(
Shitty times mate, it's important to remember that there is always light at the end of the tunnel.
If the light seems too far away then you smash through the ******* ceiling and once you're out of the tunnel you find life and make the little campaigner your bitch with a nice roundhouse to the jaw.

There's plenty of people around here that would be happy to be a listening ear I'm sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back