Non-lions discussion 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Looked identical to our game for a bit there, all up ports attacking end, tigers slingshot and score every time they get an inside 50.
Richmond > Brisbane and Port.

I want Port to absolutely smash this mob....Tiges are bad news in so many ways...

... the latest groping scandal and of course the WAG demands have been well documented, but I saw today that the Cotchins requested AND GOT the removal of a wall in their room to make more space for them to get away from their kids. Seriously?

If that is true, then wow, just wow! How entitled can people get!

...so cmon Port, do your stuff, grind them into the ground and make them look like has beens

I'm conflicted on this one, don't like the Tigers much but dislike the Power a little more I think. Go Ti.. Tig.......Tiiiig...eerr...sss. Gee that was hard to get out, I think that's what Mabior said.

the Cotchins requested AND GOT the removal of a wall in their room to make more space for them to get away from their kids.

Wow, you can get funding for that? Where does one apply? Asking for a friend...

We all know the world's not perfect but some of the stuff that sets people off these days is laughable.

And the extrapolation of whatever the pet issue is on SM to some kind of massive public moral problem equally unedifying.

Blah ,blah ,blah day in day out looking for someone to hang for something that's probably none of their business.

Generally the facts never get in the way of whatever everyone's giving someone else a bake about.
1596871167079.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This game just confirmes that we had them on the ropes early and we definitely would of had them if half our missed shots were straight.

Most entertaining half I've seen all year, I thought the spectacle itself was better for the umpires letting the game go. Some non-decisions were dubious, but i'm a fan for what seemed like deliberately less involvement from the umpires. Pressure from both sides was insane.

This game just confirmes that we had them on the ropes early and we definitely would of had them if half our missed shots were straight.
I honestly don’t think we had enough in the tank to play four quarters of high pressure football. Scoreline should’ve been way closer, but something tells me Richmond still win by a few goals.

I honestly don’t think we had enough in the tank to play four quarters of high pressure football. Scoreline should’ve been way closer, but something tells me Richmond still win by a few goals.
If we also had a six day break we could of got over the line against them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back