Non-lions discussion 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

If the Grand Final is played in Perth against West Coast, no one has a chance. The umpiring bias they get over there is good for a few goals a game.

Having the larger crowds afforded by optus at their back makes a real difference too. it's a bit surreal hearing the noise of their home games, bangs home what were missing across the season with the covid lockdowns.

Hopefully the gf goes to Queensland instead so we can enjoy the potential benefits of home field advantage

Last edited:
The footy shows are really pushing the Adelaide or Perth Grand Final venue narrative as well, one of them said the Gabba will get a few finals, very sullen attitude towards it like yer I suppose we'll have to give them something, nothing surer than the GF will NOT be at the Gabba IMO.

I think it was Nathan Brown said can we wait to see if Port or the Eagles get in the Grand Final and go to that city for it, even suggested a bye before the GF to get it done, no mention of Brisbane in that scenario whatsoever.

Carlton are putting together a really solid year. I expect they'll get their hearts broken again here but they've taken it up to some really good teams.

Somewhat similar to our year in 2018. We added a a small forward that became A grade and an A grade midfielder to our mix that aided our natural development. Also brought in another midfielder for free that by all rights is an A grader.
Not a lot wrong with they way they play. They've probably already got the A grade midfielder. Trading in Papley would improve them significantly.

North or melbourne ???? I’ve changed my tip 12 times

North always seem to win these games but if I was tipping I'd say Dees. If I was betting money I'd put it on North. Hope that lack of any clear option helps you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't go near him for what he would cost in trade and dollars but I think Brayshaw could really fill the Robbo wing role for us really well once Mitch hangs up the boots.
I think Zac Williams would do a fair job in that role as well or we may have him on our list already ie. Zac Bailey.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back