Non-lions discussion 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Zac Williams would do a fair job in that role as well or we may have him on our list already ie. Zac Bailey.

I'd play Zac on ball if he were with us but yeah, he could. Bailey looks like younger Zorko to me. Will probably end up the same.

Hopefully North play this bad against us next week, we have the advantage of an extra day of rest and they have to travel from Adelaide to the Gold Coast.

Hopefully North play this bad against us next week, we have the advantage of an extra day of rest and they have to travel from Adelaide to the Gold Coast.

Plus they are a terrible football team.

Just my opinion: HTB rule is pretty much fine but we are now all on board the umpire bashing pile on. If you have prior you're gone either way, if you don't you must make an effort to get rid of it. A proper effort, not pretend wiggling around.
Some decisions a bit odd and strike me as just, they want to keep the game moving so they pick a random side and pay a Free. 95% of the time I'm fine though.

Just my opinion: HTB rule is pretty much fine but we are now all on board the umpire bashing pile on. If you have prior you're gone either way, if you don't you must make an effort to get rid of it. A proper effort, not pretend wiggling around.
Some decisions a bit odd and strike me as just, they want to keep the game moving so they pick a random side and pay a Free. 95% of the time I'm fine though.

It was adjudicated completely different against the Bulldogs than against Essendon. They just need to find a way to be consistent and players and fans will adjust.

St Kilda, can see what they are trying to do but just a little bit off the mark, skill errors, etc., how they react rest of this game will tell us a lot about where they're at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think St Kilda have been able to play on more than 3 or 4 times all night, Geelong just been on them all night, amazing pressure. Dislike Geelong intensely but they are a great team, great game plan and well coached.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back