MRP / Trib. Tigers appealing 2 staging charges

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a good outcome for Michael Christian. I actually feel for the bloke. He does seem to be an honest decent person who seems to have lost touch with what he's meant to be overseeing. Maybe it's time for him to have a break and bring someone with recent playing experience and a track record of sound judgement into the MRO position.

What’s been lost in all of this and would make some qty content for journos is what a brilliant piece of umpiring to ID that push to grimes , was like a sniper spotting a flea from 1 1/4 miles . It needs to be lauded not undermined and lampooned by an incompetent MRO

Time for worsfold to call a presser and reverse over his excuses now 😗

Cannot see how the dalhouse case was overturned yet the Murphy case was upheld....it is indeed a lottery
the quote from the live stream here indicated why Dahlhhouse got off.
Luke Dahlhaus is free to play. He escapes with a fine of $1500.

Tribunal Chairman David Jones: Not clearly satisfied on balance of probabilities that the contact was high. They were not clearly satisfied on balance of probabilities that forceful contact with ground by the head occurred as a result of the tackle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a good outcome for Michael Christian. I actually feel for the bloke. He does seem to be an honest decent person who seems to have lost touch with what he's meant to be overseeing. Maybe it's time for him to have a break and bring someone with recent playing experience and a track record of sound judgement into the MRO position.
I think part of his problem is that regardless of what decision he makes - there will be a significant proportion of either media or supporters that sees it another way.
Enough outcry and it looks like to 50% of observers that he stuffed it up.
Imagine if he had not cited Grimes and Vlastuin - public outcry would have led to media outcry which would have also undermined him.

He was ok for a while and he’d get criticised no matter what which ****ed his judgment because he couldn’t win. Now he just bows to media and social media pressure in spite of the facts.
The Lynch decision was a joke, and the other two, sure, it can be argued quite easily they exaggerated contact (also easy to argue the way we did to clear them) but then there should be 100 charges laid per game. Why single those two out?

Drugs / Bummers sooks still calling into SEN. Get over it. They were all proven not guilty and YOU LOST d1ckheads. go away. concentrate on winning a final.
They need to focus on making the finals first.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back