Game Day Round 2 Tigers VFL v Coburg 2:05pm Saturday 1st April

Remove this Banner Ad

I stopped watching and then Sonsie appeared to turn it on.
Will be interesting to see if he gets a call up.
Im doubtful based on the ins that are ahead of him (Dusty, Hopper, Short and Cumberland).

Hopefully I'm wrong though as I think he belongs at AFL level.

His Rookie me draft profile which would have been done well before the november draft

Kaelan Bradtke​

height: 195cm
weight: 97kg
D.O.B: 21-05-2001

Looks about his size now to when that was done , The picture might have been an older pic

Harrison white (56) looked devastated singing the song, it looked like he was in agony with some sort of shoulder problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will replace Cumberland
Season 3 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons

Watched the game and I think there’s something to work with for next week:

Tyler Sonsie- best on by a mile. Was everywhere. Used the ball better than anyone in the ground and was tagged most of the game. Probably his best VFL game to date.

Thomson Dow- was great around stoppages once again. Still trying to learn how to get involved in transition. But very clever user by hands to release outside players.

Jacob Bauer- Got his hands on a few and should’ve had 4-5 in better conditions. Looks a natural forward. Great leap. Good start to the year for the kid.

Kaelen Bradtke- showed a couple more tricks this week. Got up the ground and got involved as a target coming out of defence. Hit the post a couple of times and kicked 2. Could play a Jesse hogan type role at afl.

Ben Miller- steady without impressing. Another workhorse type game.

Seth Campbell- great debut at vfl level. Went out of it after half time. But looked very dangerous. Plenty to work with.

Sam Banks- quieter game. I think the wing might not be the best role for him at vfl level. Wings weren’t getting used. But he lacked his usual assertiveness.

Biggy Nyoun- great tapwork against a pretty poor oppo ruckman. Gave mids a nice service.

Steely Green- was hard at it. Looks to have some mungrel and nice skills. Came into it the more the game went on and looked like he was pretty comfortable at senior level.

Robbie Tarrant- complete class above at this level. Was twice the size than the forwrds he was playing. Played well in half a game. He will be selected back up in the 1’s this week I think. To good not to be playing afl.

Last edited:
Miller is doing himself no harm with his ruckwork, really taps it to advantage and great pressure at ground level and has great speed, but his marking is almost non existent. He marks okay as a back but if he wants to make it as a ruck forward he better start taking some grabs. Bit of a pity he hasn't got a bit more swagger and key forward/ruck mongrel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back