VFL Round 21, Port Melbourne vs Richmond, 2:05pm Game Day.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nd half complete opposite of first half,
Much better effort Morris must have given them
A huge roast at half time
Moju was excellent in the centre square
Offensive and defensive great 👍
Brown best on ground
Sonsie improved out of sight
Great goal in the last
Bradtke ok in the ruck, he virtually rucked
The whole second half
Banks good,
Mykelti great second half love his work in the centre square
Boy does he hit hard with his tackles
Biggy good and bad, great spoils
Played predominantly in back line
Lefau should be rookied imo

That term was very upsetting to watch. Absolutely putrible defensive errors Brown, Ryan and the first gamer cost crucial goals. Transition play non-existent. Players letting the wet ball get behind them, an absolute sin in football.

No idea how to play wet weather footy. Hopefully Morris looks a few blokes in the eye and asks them what they want to stand for. Big lift required.
love me a word invention

putrible is a yes from me

love me a word invention

putrible is a yes from me

I considered typing putrescible, but by the time you have finished saying it you don't sound like you are angry any longer. I didn't think putrid would hammer the point home with sufficient force, I needed an extra syllable in there. So putrible seemed a reasonable compromise in the situation. :)

Just tuned in
Man Sonsie is soft, needs to harden up if he’s gonna make it AFL level
Yes. But I think it would be a good idea to give him at least one game at AFL level before the season is done. Give him some midfield-time so he can know exactly where he is at going into preseason.
He'll either stay wide of the contest and get zero possies/tackles or get in and get a few and build his confidence.
You'd hope some of his 'spaghetti arm' tackles have been shown and highlighted to him and he's getting coaching to improve.
Of course, if he's position is to play a Ellis type wing role- he just needs to learn how to play it. I didn't see any of the game yesterday, but his stats indicate he got the pill a fair bit.

Does anyone else think Banks & Mansell look identical from a distance?
7vlkt1.gif

Forgot the game was on today. Decided to read through this thread to get a feel for how the game went.
Got umpire bashing, player bashing and facilities bashing.
Based on what I was reading I thought Sonsie was having his worst game of his career but then in the last page or so people were saying he was best on.

This board is so dramatic.
Wouldn't have it any other way! 200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I considered typing putrescible, but by the time you have finished saying it you don't sound like you are angry any longer. I didn't think putrid would hammer the point home with sufficient force, I needed an extra syllable in there. So putrible seemed a reasonable compromise in the situation. :)
Sounds like a golfing term for bad putting!;):cool:

It's okay, english isn't really a thing anymore, what with all the colonial hate and what not that's going around, you could probably get away with starting your own dialect
read english GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back